Just Friends - Chapter Four

4.

Justin’s POV;

It was 3 in the morning but I couldn’t find myself to sleep. I got up to get a glass of water from the kitchen but the light from the den caught my eye. I slowly opened the door and saw Dylan sitting on the lounge couch, eating popcorn, looking at the TV. “Hey, uh, I didn’t know who was in here.”

She snapped her head at me, “Oh? It’s just me, sorry if I woke you up.” She sheepishly smiled.

“I couldn’t sleep.” I admitted. I went to sit next to her, careful to leave space between us. This was the first time I ever had her alone in a while. I didn’t want to jeopardize this and mess up all over again. That’d just put me back at square one and that’s not where I want to be.

“You okay?” she asked.

I shook my head, “I don’t even know anymore to be honest. One minute I know what I want and the next I don’t. I feel so confused and it’s making me angry.”

“What do you mean?”

I took in a sharp breath. I knew it was going to come out one of these days. “I can’t get you out of my head Dylan.”

“I know.” She sighed. “I keep thinking about our kiss and I hate myself for it.”

I laughed, “That makes me feel so much better.”

I made my way to get up but she caught my arm. “I’m sorry that I chose Vince, but Justin please understand that I did want the feeling I have for Vince to be for you. That night I sat there crying the day you kissed me, I just…I just kept thinking about Vince.”

“Is this supposed to make me feel better?”

“No but, now every time I kiss Vince, or he holds me…I think of you. I think of how tight you held me that day in the hallway. I think of the things you’ve told me before and how I feel when you’re around me. I get nervous…you make me nervous and I just...want you.”

I couldn’t stop the smile that cascaded my face. But I wiped it away and slowly pulled my arm out of her grasp. “I can’t be played with Dylan.”

I was starting to walk out of the room until Dylan said, “Vince wanted me to have sex with him tonight.”

I snapped my head to look at her. “Did you do it?”

“No, no I didn’t. I didn’t do it because I-I…”

“You what?” I snapped.

“I want you to do it. I want you to be my first.” Dylan whispered.

It took me a minute to think about everything. I could either just walk away from this opportunity and regret it later or I could have sex with her, giving her what she wants, and then still end up regretting the decision. I obviously took the second option because it took me no time to capture her lips with mine once more. She kissed me back hard, her lips fighting against mine hungrily. I could feel her fighting to take my shirt off, as her legs wrapped around my waist. I could feel myself getting aroused as her fingernails lightly scraped against my back as she pulled my shirt up. I pulled away just to snatch the shirt off my head, and pull her tank top off. I kissed her neck as my fingers worked her bra strap. Small pants escaped Dylan’s mouth, earning a groan from me. I pulled her bra off and threw it to the ground. I grabbed her breasts and massaged them slowly; bring my mouth down to her nipples, giving them more attention than needed.

I slowly pulled away and trailed kisses down to her navel, tracing my tongue against her skin. I pulled her shorts off swiftly, groaning at the sight of her red laced thong. “You’ll be the death of me.” I groaned. I started kissing the inside of her thighs. I pulled her thong off, and spread her legs apart, driving my tongue inside her. Everything I was wishing that would happen was happening and my heart was racing; I could tell hers was too. When her moans started getting louder, I placed my hand over her mouth. I gave her clit extra attention. My other hand gripping her thigh, leaving a mark for sure. She tasted so good I couldn’t find myself to stop. I felt Dylan placing feather kisses against my fingers, slowly taking them into her mouth, letting out small moans every time my tongue moved against her pussy.

I abruptly sat up and pushed my boxers down, I was so hard, I couldn’t take it anymore. But before I knew it, Dylan’s lips were lined up with my dick. She took hold of it and stroke it slowly, flicking her tongue out, rolling it around my head. I felt my eyes roll back as I grabbed her ponytail. Her head started bobbing up and down on my dick, as she slowly pushed me on my back. I tried my best to keep my groans as quiet as I could. I bit my lip and watched her pretty lips slide down my shaft making me want her even more. “I want you in me so bad.” She whispered, stroking me faster. I immediately responded to her request and pulled her up on my lap so that she was straddling me. I pushed inside her slowly, holding back my moan from how tight she was. “Fuck Justin, you’re so big.”

I smiled up at her, as I shoved my dick inside her. As Dylan got the swing of things she started to grind against me, speeding up her pace. Every time I would thrust inside her, her hips would meet me half way driving me half way crazy. Her moans were cascading around the room, making me push inside her faster. When I felt her walls start to clench, I pushed myself inside her faster, making her lean onto my chest, and ride out the waves of ecstasy.

This was easily marking the best night of my life.

[A/N]

Just an FYI I wrote a new Supernatural story called "Creatures of the Night" please just check it out and tell me what you think!