Chapter 49- 'Unwillingly, I decided to stop threatening the Hospital staff.'

A/N: Thank you so much to Sparkle_And_Sunshine for the amazing banner! i LOVEEEE it!

So I did post this already but Wattpad locked it because the content is too mature?.... REALLY? NOW? i've had Mia and Drake bang in a middle of a bar, him do a striptease, them all being as high as the clouds and more swearing in the previous chapters than a bunch of old men sat around talking about todays generation and their lack of respect and NOW is when they think its too much?!

Me and Wattpad are going to fall out soon. BIG time.

Anyway, I've starred out the swearing, wouldnt want to offend Wattpads sensative ears would I, and im sorry for this rant and i really hope you enjoy the chapter!

--

NATE POV

My night started at the shop, stacking up on beer and snacks. We had planned a night of getting slightly stoned, a few laughs and eating the munchies away.

How I ended up in the hospital while my sister was unconscious was beyond me.

To be honest when I first saw the flashing lights outside my house, I just thought they were there for our crazy neighbour who we spot running around naked in her garden chanting 'I'm a Falcon' at least once a month. I genuinely thought she had finally snapped and cooked her dog and husband of something.

I wouldn't have minded a woman running around naked just next door, but this woman was in her 50's and had breasts that you could use to tie a boat to the dock with.

When I saw Mia getting wheeled out to the ambulance though, I knew something very different had happened while I was at the shop.

I didn’t even switch the engine of the car off before I jumped out and ran over to her. There were paramedics putting her in the ambulance and I noticed a police car parked on the street as well.

“Mia!” I screamed as I ran over. Before I had a chance to reach her, there was a paramedic stood in front of me.

“Do you know her?” he asked me, his hands held up telling me I couldn’t go any further.

“I'm her brother, what happened?” I asked frantically, my eyes never leaving her.

I could barely breathe; my heart was pounding out of my chest. She had bruises on her face and I saw a few on her arms, sending my mind into over drive as I started thinking about what the hell happened to her.

“She had a bad fall, we are taking her up to the hospital now as she’s unconscious.” The paramedic informed me.

“Well I'm coming with you then.” It wasn’t even up for debate as I stormed past him and went towards the ambulance.

“We already have your brother coming with us.” He sort of ran after me trying to keep up, and I stopped in my tracks as I looked at him confused.

“What?”

“Your brother. He was here when she fell.” He told me.

I furrowed my brows “I don’t have-“

“I didn’t think you’d be back in time.” I heard another voice cut me off, and I turn to stare at Drake. Instantly my mood flips, and I was furious as I looked at his battered face “I told them I was her brother because they wouldn’t let me ride with her if I wasn’t family.”

I have never felt so much anger in my life because as I stared at the bruises on his face, his split lip and black eye, I knew there was a lot more to the story than just a 'bad fall'.