Insurmountable Chapter 1

So hey guys, I hope you like it! Please comment, suggest, vote!

 CHAPTER ONE

  Okay, so I was dropping from a ten-story building with hundreds of guys in black suits trying to kill me, big deal? I've jumped from helicopters before, no biggie. I mean, I'm already on FBI's most wanted list, no problem there. Oh yeah, did I mention I'm a seventeen-year-old GIRL?

My name's Scar. Nice name, I know. Well, its short for Scarlett but nobody calls me that. They think that I'm too much of a badass for such a girly name. Anyway, I have long, flaming, scarlet hair (hence, my full name), pale skin and violet eyes. Yes, violet. Some of my supernatural skills are: Super strength, Incredible speed, Razor-sharp eyes, Awesome sense of smell, Excellent hearing, Quick thinking. Oh I almost forgot, I can summon lightning through my fingertips.

 So, what did I do to be on the most wanted list? Well, a lot of things, actually. I have a bad habit of setting everything on fire (using my lightning powers/ skill/ talent/ whatever) ever since I was created. Yeah, created. I didn't come out of a big belly like most humans did. I came out of a test tube. Yes, I was genetically enhanced to protect mankind. I was supposed to be some kind of bodyguard for the president or the queen and other important people. So how did I turn out to be their problem? Let me explain.

 After my creator created me, he observed me inside a lab for one year. Everyone in the world heard about me. They said that I would be the next step to the future. That I would provide people safety. But things went wrong when one talk show host decided to make a story about me. The moment the host walked in the lab, I suddenly had the urge to kill him. My mind was programmed to destroy him.

 The only thing I remember after that was that they were dragging me to a glass dome. It was shaped like an observatory. They locked me inside and I was calm at first. I thought that they were gonna experiment on me like they always did ever since I was created. But then suddenly there was smoke. A lot of smoke. I started panicking.Then I knew what they were trying to do. They were trying to suffocate me. They were going to kill me.

 When I looked up, I saw my creator looking down on me and mouthing one word. Escape. And suddenly, I felt my veins tingling. There were sparks coming out from my fingertips. Before I knew it, electricity was crawling to glass dome. At first, nothing happened. But then suddenly, the glass started forming thin cracks and then it exploded into a million glass shards.

The lab was on fire and the scientists were panicking. A few of them were trying to capture me or prevent me from escaping but they were having a hard time because of the thick smoke. I got away from them easily and escaped. But when I took a last glance of the lab, I saw my creator lying down on the floor, his white lab coat soaked in his own blood.

 So, I was like, two years old when I escaped. I lived in the forest and and made friends with bunnies and chipmunks. Hey, I was a child. I ate fruits and things you can eat in a forest. I could tell if the fruit was poisonous by smelling it.

The scientists who observed me knew I wasn't destroyed. Yet. So they prepared all kinds of weapons in case I return. I didn't go anywhere near the humans until I was six years old. At that time, I was chasing a butterfly and it led me into the city.

There was some sort of gathering and someone was speaking from a podium. The crowd listened intently to what the man was saying and I knew that the man was a mayor or a celebrity or someone important.

I tried to go back to the forest when I bumped into someone. A dark man in a suit with sunglasses and everything else to make him look cool. When I looked directly to his eyes, he stared for me for a long time. He must've recognized my red hair and violet eyes because he raised his eyebrows in sudden recognition and he pressed something in his ear and mumbled in a deep voice, "I think its back," 

 After that, all hell broke loose. All the bodyguards were racing towards me and I panicked a little. Then I remembered that I could fight all of them off because that was what I was designed to do. I closed my eyes for a second and when I reopened them, everything was clearer.

One man tried to tackle me but I moved sideways to avoid his attack. When another man tried to punch me, I held his fist with my cute, little hand and twisted it so hard. He dropped to the floor, his right hand against his chest.

When I was getting tired from all the fighting, I snapped my fingers then suddenly electric sparks were around the bodyguards. I jumped away from the circle and dropped on the balls of my feet, twenty meters away. There was an explosion and everyone was screaming and running. After that incident, I was always in a goose chase with all the men who wants to capture me.

 So, this leads us back to why I was falling from a ten-story building. The men who were chasing me kept following me. I just stole a briefcase of money, what's wrong with that? I led them to the top of a building and guess what? They followed me. Amateurs. When I was backing away from them and walking towards a glass window, one man said, "After fourteen years of chasing, we finally got you,"

 "Not to rain on your parade or anything but it's actually fifteen years," I smiled and jumped through the window. I was falling really, really fast and was going head first towards a moving train. I shifted my weight so I can land on my feet on the roof of the train. I landed with a soft thump and I rose slowly from my crouching position. When I looked up there was a man with a big gun, pointing it towards me.