Forever & Always. - Part 2.

"(Y/N)!" Louis exclaimed before giving you a bone crushing hug. 

"Lou... I love you... but I can't breathe." You managed to choke out as his grip became tighter. 

He laughed and quickly released you before letting you the rest of the boys. Harry had just finished making the last plate of tacos so everyone was seated. You next to Louis and Niall, Liam next to Niall, Zayn next to Liam, Evelyn next to Zayn, and Harry next to Sasha. 

The whole table was silent until Harry spoke up. 

"So.. let's eat?" He asked. 

Everyone nodded and glanced at the plate of food in front of them... no one made a move. 

You were the first to grabbed a taco and shove it into your mouth, just to break the awkward tension. The boys laughed at your action and repeated it. Moments later everyone was roaring with laughter whilst Sasha sat there attempting to take apart the taco so she can eat with a fork. 

"Hun what are you doing?" Harry laughed out. 

"Babe, can we eat somewhere else... I've lost my appetite for tacos." She said, glaring at you from the corner of her eye. 

"But tacos are (Y/N) and I's favorite food... can we finish it first? I'll make you something else?" He asked, sounding a bit disappointed.

"Babe... if you want me in your life... I suggest you do what I like." She warned.

Harry nodded and quickly kissed her cheek. 

You clenched a fist.. Louis sees this and quickly got up from his seat.

"Okay... you and Hazza go out... we'll clean up!" He chirped before pushing the "couple" out the door. As soon as they walked off Louis turned to you and pulled you into his arms. 

"Ignore her... " He whispered.

"I can't stand her.... she's changing Harry....." 

He looked at you with teary eyes. 

"Harry has been pretty distant from everyone since he and the she-devil started dating eh?" He teased. 

You giggled and nodded. 

Soon Liam, Niall, and Zayn joined the hug.

"Don't worry (Y/N) ... we can't stand her either." Niall said.

"How does he not see how fake she is?" You asked.

"He's brainwashed." Liam replied. 

"Hey, but look on the bright side!" Zayn chirped. 

"What bright side?" You asked. 

The boys chucked and pulled away. 

"It's your birthday tomorrow silly!" They chorused. 

"I can't believe you guys remember!" You said.

"How can we forget?" Niall smirked. 

"And after we party tomorrow, then we can go on tour! Paul and Simon said you can come along!" Liam added. 

"Really?!" You exclaimed.

"Yes!" They said in unison. 

Suddenly it drowned on you... 

"Does Harry remember what day it is tomorrow?" You asked. 

The boys' faces dropped.

"I-I'm sure he's got your gift." Louis stuttered. 

You nodded and swallowed the lump in your throat. 

"Y-yeah.. he probably did." 

"Okay! let's not think of that now ! We should all go pack with (Y/N)!" Zayn exclaimed before dragging you upstairs.