:The Werewolf On My Doorstep:6: That Boy is a Monster

The Werewolf On My Doorstep

Its short, I know it is, but this is all for now.

There should be a pic of Trevor over there------->

Chapter Six: That Boy is a Monster

Don't freak out, don't freak out, don't freak ou-how the hell am I supposed to not freak out!? He-he just turned into a freaking wolf, that should not be possible and yet here I am, wondering if his fur is as soft as it looks. God, I've got to be insane, that has to be my problem, it just has to be, there's no other way to explain it. Okay, I take that back, there's only one way to explain this. Insanity, that has to be what it is, there's just no way this is real. And let's not forget that the freaking wolf talked.

How? How is any of that possible? Wolves don't talk, well they're not supposed to anyway, but then, people aren't supposed to be able to turn into wolves, either. So what do I know? Maybe I'll get lucky and here soon I'll wake up in my bed with a massive hangover. Ha, not likely.

“Arianna?” My eyes dart about the trees as he moves closer, still naked as the day he was born. I shouldn't feel so... comfortable around him, should I? I mean, he just turned into a wolf and I can't seem to be able to keep my eyes away from the southern part of his anatomy. Its just seems to weird for this to not have me running for the hills.

“Could you-could you put some clothes on?” I see him nod from the corner of my eye, watching his face fall when I don't say anything else. But hell, what am I supposed to say? I mean, is there a certain way that I should be reacting to this or something? This-this can't be possible, right? People don't just turn into wolves, they just can't, so then how do I explain what just happened? Is this what my dad was talking about? Oh god, he knew that Xavier wasn't... human and he let me go off with him, just like that?

“Arianna?” Thankfully he doesn't come near me, only staring at me in that odd way that has my heart pounding in my chest. He turned into a wolf, right in front of me, that's just insane. “You are afraid of me now, yes?” Hell yes!

“Should I be?” Why am I still standing here? I should be running as far as I can from him, but I can't make my legs move. I should be terrified of him, not worried at the sickly look on his face. He frowns at me, as if he's disappointed that I don't already know the answer to the question. For all I know he could be about to eat me or something, how am I supposed to know whether or not he'll hurt me?

“I would never hurt you.” Part of me believes him, if he'd really wanted to hurt me he could have done so already, right? But the other part... the other part of me is trying to find the will power to move, to run as far from his as possible. Which really, that would be a dumb idea, wouldn't it, if I ran he'd probably be able to catch me so there would be no point.

“You're not human,” Way to state the obvious, dumbo. He already knows that he's not human, my dad knows he's not human-wait. How did my dad know he wasn't human? “My dad, he knew that you're... that you're a-um-you know...” Why is it so hard for me to say the word? I saw that he's... one of those with my own two eyes and my imagination isn't that good. So I know this is all real, but saying the word just seems too weird and I don't want to.