Chapter 4

Chapter 4

.I  know it is a little derogatory to talk insultingly about other fellow blondes since I was one too, but this girl was sticking onto Blaze like a parasite. We stood on the shiny white-tiled Cinema floor staring at the couple in front of us. I looked at Blaze with narrow eyes while Zack analyzed him with a grim face. I found it cute that Zack was so possessive about me.

“Blaze,” Zack grimaced.

“Hello guys…what are you doing here?” Blaze asked as the blonde threw daggers at me.

I tried to concentrate on the movie posters stuck all over. It was hard to do that though, since Blaze looked so fetching. ‘Fetching’, I can’t believe I just said that word. He looked otherworldly in his short-sleeved basic white shirt and blue jeans. The shirt was cut at all the right places. This guy surely knew how to flaunt his body to the fullest. His brown hair glistened in the strong light and I was again overcome by an impulse to touch it and feel its softness.

“I thought I had invited Tiana, in front of you, to a movie tonight,” Zack tried to sound patient.

“Oh,” he looked surprised, “You did?” Give the Oscar for the best actor to this guy. Honestly, he was that good.

“Yes he did,” I said smirking at him.

“We’re getting late baby…I don’t want to miss the movie,” the bimbo said in a pouty voice.

Blaze looked at the girl clinging on to him. It seemed as if he had momentarily forgotten all about her.

“Oh, yeah let’s go Alana,” Blaze said, smiling at me.

“It’s Lily, not Alana,” she said icily.

I had to stifle my laughter as he said, “Alana, Lily same difference.”

“Zack,” I looked adoringly at my date, “I really want to watch this movie…so let’s not waste anymore time.”

Blaze gave me an amused smirk as we left them standing there and walked off together. Stacy was right; that guy was just trouble.  But the thing was, I loved trouble.

***

“He just did not do that!” I laughed hard digging into the popcorn Zack was holding in his hands.

“Apparently he did do that.” Zack chuckled and spared a glare at Blaze who was sitting on my other side. I doubted that Blaze could actually see the look that Zack had just given him due to the darkness in the theatre. The movie was funny and I was glad I had come for it, even if Zack seemed to be really pissed about Blaze’s sudden appearance. What more could a girl want? I was sitting between two hot guys munching on popcorn watching a good movie. It would be perfect if I could erase the Lily chick hanging on Blaze like he was her lifeboat. Didn’t the girl have any self-respect? Especially after Blaze had forgotten her name? I mean, who forgets their date’s name?

I shook my blonde head and moved my face towards the screen.

“Hey,” Blaze whispered in my ear. That voice sent chills down my spine; it was so masculine and sexy.

I turned my face towards him and smiled, “Hi.”

“I was hoping I would get a chance to talk to you,” he said as Zack got up to go to the washroom.

“I’ll be right back,” Zack informed me and rushed out of the hall. Well, he did drink a lot of coke, so, I guessed he had to pee urgently.

“And why is that?” I teased Blaze, watching Zack’s broad shoulders disappear through the hall.