Married To A Porn Star!- Chapter Seventeen

Hey Jitterbugs here is the Chapter :). I hope that ya'll like it. It was a very hard chapter for me to write, And im not totally sure why. But its not been edited, or anything. But all the same i hope ya'll like it.

Dedication goes to: Dallionaire For the comment About how Vaughn makes you feel and how you hope he crashes and burns. Its like i dont even know and then the thing you said to Athiss was like Aww made me want to idk do something awesome. But i cant so this will have to do. :) Oh and There a MTAPS Competition going on. And oh yea if anyone can find me someone who has blue eyes and blonde hair that they think fits Athiss i would love you forever i really need find someone that fits him perfectly.:(. But i cant.

Songs listened to are:

*Weak- Jojo
* This is Promise you- Nysnc
*Monica- For you I will
* Mariah Carey-
*Korn- Coming Undone

* drowning pool- Let the Bodies hit the floor

* Godsmack- I stand Alone

Song of chapter Is: Cry By Jason Walker!

Thanks for your support.

Tiggermazz

********************************************

Chapter Seventeen:

Athiss slowly rose from the bed as his eyes darted around frantically. He knew that his heart would break once it realized that the thing or rather that someone that it was searching for wouldn't be here.

It was as if they were strangers living and sharing the same home. Neither one of them dared to speak and there contact was as brief as a passing wind. The only time they saw each other was when Athiss himself was either coming or leaving for work.

Whenever Athiss chanced a glance at his Husband, the man that has and still causes him so much turmoil and heartache the man would always be sitting there with an album open with tears streaming down his face. If Vaughn thought that those puppy tears would do anything to Athiss than he had another thing coming.

Athiss wasnt about to give in. It was a long time coming. He wouldn't give Vaughn what he wanted a way out of choosing. It just wasn't fair to Athiss himself anymore to allow Vaughn to continue on the path of utter destruction.

Biting his lip Athiss knew that things were different now, He couldn't be Vaughns second best hell he couldn't be his husbands second choice anymore. He had to be and wanted to be Vaughn's only choice. Someone and something that Vaughn treasured above all others.

But something deep down inside of Athiss told him that would never happen. He was less than shit on the bottom of Vaughn's shoe to him.

And that made the tears want to seep out even more. But he couldn't do that. He couldn't Allow Vaughn to continue to have such a hold on him, that he felt as if he would die without the man.

Slowly shaking his head Athiss wondered "Why was he still here?", When he knew that he should leave? That Vaughn didn't care about him. As long as Vaughn had his job the man himself would be on cloud nine.

Reaching into his pocket Athiss pulled out the one and only device that would offer him salvation and he called his job.

After getting off the phone with his supervisor Athiss slowly smiles. He has never done something as reckless as this before. But he didn't really care he needed to get away from Vaughn, there house and all of the bullshit his husband spewed like it was an olympic event.

Besides, it was his boss himself that told Athiss that he needed to live a little. That he shouldn't be all work and no pleasure. So thats exactly what Athiss was doing.