Max: Up close and personal

Before anyone reads this, I would like to say that it contains some content that could be considered racist, but don't read those few words and this I am taking a crack at other races because everyone is equal in this world and no one is more awesome than anyone else. If you continue reading it takes a different turn than expected, it just had to have that line because it was the only sure way to tell (SPOILER ALERT) the baby was not his as soon as he saw it.

____________________________________________

Max's POV 

Oh what she did to me... 

I had just come from Angels house and to be honest, I think I am lucky to be alive! Snuggling in bed with her this morning was just... well... Indescribable! Literally! It probably sounds really immature, but she makes me feel like one of those dickhead guys that are all hormone filled and want sex real bad. Ha! Oh god I cannot believe I just said that! 

I really do like Angel though, it's just, I'm not sure if she really likes me, which is why I'm testing her. I've had girlfriends before! Heck, I used to be the most popular guy in the school! I was quarter back on the soccer team! But it changed when Jade came into play. Jade... What a massive fucking bitch!

I ripped my thoughts away from her and brought them back to Angel to calm myself. This was something Jade had never been able to do even when we were dating. No I'd never really felt anything for Jade, just what I thought she was able to do for me. Jade was the reason I decided to turn my attention to study, after what she did to me, I never wanted to go back to that state of mind again.

If you're really lost, I guess I could tell you... It's hard to think about though. Jade told me she was pregnant with my baby, I thought I was going to be a dad. It's cheesy, stupid even, but I've always wanted to have kids, so I guess I thought that even a few years early, I would love them. But stories don't turn out that way. I gave up almost a year of my life, readying myself for what was going to be an amazing journey, scary yeah, but awesome. I spent thousands of dollars on her and the baby, buying prams, clothes, toys, everything a baby needs. I accompanied her to hospital, sat through hours of waiting, for scans, checkups, and, finally, the baby itself. It wasn't right though. That baby wasn't even mine. When it came out, I was waiting at the other side, ready for the nurse to give it to me, waiting for my child. She gave it to me and the kid was black. IT WAS FUCKING BLACK! I've never been a racist person, but that kid wasn't mine. It was my best friends. I left Jade at that point, who wouldn't? But it was too late. In putting my life to one side, I had given up football and therefore, any chance of getting a scholarship to university for footy. I wasn't gonna make it as a football star. I was never gonna be quarter back for America. And it was All. Her. Fault.

So this was why I was testing Angel. I wanted to be sure that this girl, the one I really had feelings for, wasn't going to cheat on me. That she did really like me. And that she sure as hell wasn't gonna get pregnant with someone else while dating me.

_____________________________

So what do you guys think?

I feel really sorry for Max and I feel awful making his past so sad!

VOTE and COMMENT

Ruby xoxo:)