CH.14: Dangerously close

Dear All,

Here comes another EDITED and extended chapter of this story and it will be long and very much intense. However, I won't say anything about it and let you just enjoy by reading it.

I must say that usually I found models, actresses or actors to portray my characters easily, but I have a bit of troubles with Travis, him being so unique and out of ordinary. I first had Alex McKee, but he really doesn't portray the essence of our Travis and so, in the banner I made, I used a talented and wonderful male dancer called Daniil Simkin mostly to show you how our protagonist can dance 😊

Same goes for Alexi, I have Kerry Degman, because I find very handsome and packed with muscles as our beast is, but also possesses the right hard look almost saying piss-off just as Alexi mostly does with strangers. However, he doesn't have the right icy-blue eyes and even more hard facial features. So please, models are only for a visive effect, as you can understand.

So yeah, find a banner I somehow created.

I have re-added a Motley Crue song that perfectly fits the chapter and atmosphere of it, in particular the second half, and because of our protagonists love their music (so do I). Any of you into Motley Crue?

Enjoy the chapter and I hope you will really like it!

"There is too much risk in loving – The young boy said. No – Said the old man – There is too much risk in not," by Harper Lee in 'To Kill a Mockingbird'

ALEKSANDR POV:

Useless to say that once lunch was over, I walked with Travis to his class, given I noticed Collins hovering around like some bug that should have been crushed in one step. The younger kid, Jasper, went for his class and I understood they had plans for afternoon together, something that irrationally upset me, considered he was very quiet, minding his own business, maybe staring at Travis too much with adoring eyes, but obviously seeing him as friend only. Yet, it annoyed me, and I had to train today, for too much occurred in these days and I accumulated too much anger, frustration, confusion and more.

Hayden and Dima declared they liked them both, of course, Dima reproaching me for making the kid sweat bullets and feel uncomfortable. Well shit, it wasn't my business and I didn't exactly care. If he couldn't manage staying around me then he could beat it; however, he did his best in order to stay with his friend, which showed he wasn't a coward, just overly insecure. I think all of us, exception made for Derek, made him sweat bullets and I honestly didn't care much.

But I cared about what Erin dared to tell Travis, how she dared to talk to him and treat him...that I cared about very much and it pissed me off very much. I shuddered at the sudden wave of rage as the moment occurred during lunch played in my mind, as I remembered what he told me. I took a deep breath trying to calm down, but it didn't work, so my punch landed on the nearby door and I heard someone sighing beside me. Shit, I knew I wasn't alone.

"Easy man," both Dima and Hayden said at the same time. "You're going to destroy it," Dima added, slightly amused, as I was lucky enough none of them minded my temper and personal issues.

"What happened, Alex?" Hayden inquired and I shrugged at his question, making him first look at Dima, who did the same not knowing what was going on, and then he eyed River, who kept silent at first and then winked at him. "River?"

"Don't worry guys, go ahead and we will meet you at the lockers room," he told them, checking his phone. "Oh well, we're a bit early, but still, see you there, I'll try to tame our beast here before he knocks someone out right before a game," he joked with them, but I rolled my eyes as he said "beast", him alluding to what Travis had mentioned earlier at lunch. Travis...what would he say if he'd see me like this? He already did somehow, but just a glimpse. What would he think if he knew everything of me? Would he still behave in the same way? Would he still be willing to be friends? Argh...I had no idea, but sure as hell I didn't want to scare him off or make him think I was some crazy psychopath.