Chapter 18

Dedicated To:

Cudge407

Shout-Outs To:

ColourMyFate

The_Loss_of_Love

Vampura

luffy8gum

catbat

LAST CHAPTER!!!! Don't be sad though, the second book to this will be out soon. I just need to think of a good name for it. If any of you have any suggestions for names, tell me please!

**7-21-11: Book 2 is called- Love Conquers All...Bull Crap! :) Enjoy

Love On The Rocks[BoyxBoy]

Chapter 18

"Noah, what the hell?!" I can see anger trying to push its way through Nate's oh so tough exterior. His eyes are holding back tears and I feel terrible. I haven't done anything wrong but it's still the point.

"I...Josh pulled me into here. It's not my fault. He just wanted to talk.", I say, but it doesn't seem to calm him down at all.

"Why the hell a closet though?"

"Man, it was me who pulled him in here. Sorry. I just wanted to talk to him."

"It looked like you guys were pretty close to kissing when I opened the door. Care to explain that?", Nate asks and I can see that he is nowhere close to being calm yet. I need to do something.

"I was going to kiss him. You're right.", Josh says and my mouth drops open. Fucking dick.

"No. No he wasn't. Tell him the truth Josh!", I yell at him and I almost begging with my eyes. He just laughs and says with a wink,

"Later love birds."

I roll my eyes and huff loudly before turning to Nate. I put my hand on his arm and say,

"You know that nothing happened right?"

"Maybe, but you didn't deny almost kissing him now did you?"

Speechless. I am never speechless. I feel so bad. He is right though. I didn't deny it and to be honest, I have a feeling that something would have happened if Nate hadn't opened the door when he did.

Nate begins to turn and walk away and in an instant, grief and worry hits me.

"Wait. Talk to me please!", I beg as I run up to him and go to pull him back to me. Throwing my arm off of his, he continues to walk and says,

"I need to think. Just let me be for a bit."

I can feel tears ready to flow out of my eyes as I hang my head in shame and almost run back to the lunch room. I see Josh sitting where I had been before laughing with the guys, and this sets me.

Approaching him, I stand in front of him and say, well yell,

"What the hell was that Josh?!"

"What did I do?", he asks with a sly smile. He knows what he did but it too freaking pig headed.

"You know very well what you did. Why the hell didn't you tell him the truth?!", I say and point in the direction that Nate ran off to.

"You know very well that if he wouldn't have interrupted that we would have kissed. Just admit it Noah! Stop being so stubborn."

"I'm not the stubborn one. You are. You are the one who cheated and ruined everything, not me!" By this time he has grabbed my arm pulled me closer. I can feel those familiar tingles running through my body, but I chose to ignore them.

Yanking my arm out of his reach, I spin on my heels and run towards the doors that lead out of the school. Pushing them open with all of my strength, they bang against the door and almost fly back and hit me.

Tears are rolling down my face as I run towards the side of the building and to the spot that I had once sat in before. It seems to me like Josh is always going to be able to mess with me more than anybody else will. Why am I crying though?

Is it because of Nate rushing away?

Or

Is it because in the bottom of my heart I know that I will always love Josh?

At the sound of footprints crushing, I turn my head in the direction of the noise and I see a familiar pair of shoes. Nate.

"Why do we keep meeting here in the end of everything?" His voice is soft and caring as he says this, and I am happy that he isn't angry anymore. Now for our relationship...

"I don't know, but I'm glad that you are here.", I say with my voice still slightly quivering from all of the tears. They still haven't stopped.

"Yeah.", he says as he slides down on the wall next to me and takes me into his arms.

"Are you still mad at m..me?" I manage to hiccup it out as after a few minutes of just inhaling his intoxicating scent. It calms me down more than anything.

"I was never mad. I was just upset."

I bring my head up towards his and look him deep in the eyes. I can still see that familiar glint of love in them. Nate is so amazing that it is crazy. He makes my world go round.

"I'm sorry.", I whisper and tilt my head down. I can feel new tears welling in my eyes and I rub them trying to get that itchy feeling to go away.

Pulling my head back up with his hand he says,

"You have nothing to apologize for. It wasn't your fault. It was Josh's and I see that now. I shouldn't have freaked and ran. I'm sorry baby." The look in his eyes tells me that he is telling the truth. He is serious and still loves me.

Bringing my head scare with his, I push my lips to his. I feel a lot erupt between the two of us. It's not like Josh's, but it is a lot. Moving my lips with his I feel the love and chemistry between the two of us. His tongue manages to find its way between my lips and I don't fight what so ever.

Pulling away from him, I rest my forehead against his and smile. This is where I belong. In Nate's arms. I will always be here, and no where else. I think.