Chapter 8. Fabulous

Chapter 8. Fabulous  

Seth's pov

Don't cum...don't cum...don't cum...ugly chick fat, pimples, stinky, hairy ...don't cum...don't mess up!

"Don't cum in me yet, Seth!" Ella growled and rolled over so she was on top.

Great!

"Ella.." My voice was high trying to control myself. I was about to bust, I knew if I did she'd be pissed because she didn't cum yet. I gotta make this happen.

"Ohh Seth." she moaned arching her back on top of me.

Was that my cue to..cum already? Should I ask? If she...came? What should I do?

"Ahhh Seth, cum already my legs are going numb!" She hissed. I grinned and started poundin' the cat. Beatin' it up, that's what we did.

I heard her sigh and flop down right beside me.

She grinned up at me, watching me. I smiled and got up and went to the bathroom. I washed my hands, splashed some water on my face and called it a night. I walked back out and she looked outstanding. Good God I got hard again.

She laughed and yawned "What? Is there going to be a round 3?"

I rubbed the back of my neck, embarrassed and stumbled looking around for my shorts.

"Ella...have you seen my-"

I looked up and she had them in her hands swinging them around.

"Mmmm you're gonna have to come here and get them, Seth." She batted her eyes at me.

Damnnn I do need a round 3...

I growled playfully and crawled into the bed growling. Made my way up to her legs kissing every inch of skin, not missing one part. I made my way to her inner thighs and stopped right when I got near, I'd move away and she'd whimper. I smirked and skipped that whole section of her body and move up to her stomach and started giving her pecks, and kisses all over. Sucking on the sides, making my way up to her breast. Swirling my tongue over her hard, dark nipples biting on them softly.

"Mmm. Seth, I'm so wet."

I stuck my hand on her and played around with her for awhile, while I was sucking her boobs. I brought my hand up to her face and made her suck her juices off my fingers one by one.

"Nasty little girl, aren't you?" I chuckled and slipped off of her with my shorts. She jerked up and growled

"Where do you think you're doing?"

"Getting ready for bed." I smiled at her.

She growled and started shaking, she was pretty upset.

Long, slow strokes. In and out, in and out, in and out. I started pumpin' a little bit faster. She didn't mind. I was kissin' her neck and shoulders. I like it fast, rough and hard.

She started bouncing up and down I took my hands off her hips I wanted to see how bad she wanted my member in her. Wanted to see how bad she wanted it. She moaned and leaned on me so she could grind on me while her she rubbed on me so it gave her a better chance to cum.

"Cum on me, Ella." She screamed and started riding me faster and faster I felt her juices gush out of her and drip all the way down from my member, down. Great feeling it was indeed.

Ella's POV

I grabbed his member and slid down on it. I started bouncing up and down but he made me lean all the way on him and he grabbed my ass and started plowin' me. The slapping noises, the grunts, the moans, the name calling. I was in heaven. I didn't want him to ever stop. I wanted to do this all night and day. His member was hittin my g-spot so good.