Niall Imagine For Miranda

For Miranda! This is a special one for me because it was my FORST request!! I hope I do well enough for you love <3 here we go!

--------------

"Miranda?" Niall called out, his voice weak. You pushed Liam off of you and ran to him, reaching out a Han to touch him but he pushes you away.

"Niall! I swear I tried to stop him! He's so much stronger then me and I just couldn't get him off" You explain, your heart racing. If Liam just ruined your 2 year long relationship with Niall you would be pissed. You glared at Liam only to have him smirk at you.

"GET THE FUK OUT LIAM!" You and Niall both scream at the same time. He begins to walk past you, slapping your butt on the way.

"After your little fight with Niall, give me a call. I've been waiting for you." He winked and walked out.

"SEE!" You yell, turning to face a shocked Niall, "I DIDN'T FUCKING LET HIM! I TRI-" You began explaining but was cut off as Niall walked towards you and kissed you roughly. His hands gripped tight in the back of your hair and on your neck. You wince slightly, in pain as he pulled. Your lips were smashed to his and you could hardly breathe.

He pulled away, leaving you breathless and shocked, "you've been bad, Miranda...Liam touching you like that..." He continued, kissing, sucking and biting on your neck. He knew where your sweet spot was and teased you, playing around the edge, "I heard you moan through the door...that's why I came in..."

"Niall I-"

"Shut up! The boys are downstairs...if your too loud the will hear..." He hissed between bites, " I want them to hear... Prove to me and Liam that I'm your man."

He looked you dead in the eyes and you nodded, scared of the evil gleam in his eyes, " when I get back you should be in your sexiest, sluttiest lingerie." He barked, slamming the door closed behind him.

You were stunned, your eyes wide and jaw hung open. You remembered that evil, angry grin Niall had in his eyes. Rushing to your dresser you reached in and found your brand new Victorias Secret lingerie you had bought, just today to use this weekend for your anniversary. You sigh an rip off the tags, slipping on the deep red lace. The matching mid-thigh stockings slid on smoothly on your freshly shaven legs. Just as you closed your drawer and finished Niall stepped in, tossing a bag to the ground.

"Wh-what's that?" You ask, your eyes wide and scared.

"Everything i'll need to punish you. You are a bad little girl, Miranda." He walks straight at you while talking making you gasp as he reaches out and grasps your breasts hard, squeezing until you feel pain. He saw you wince but only grinned, releasing and grabbing a black tie from the bag. He stretched it out and tied it around your eyes, covering your view.

You didn't know what to think. Niall had never been like this before. Though it scared you...part of it turned you on, "Babe?" You question as he stands you at a different part of the room. You reach out your hands only to be pushed backwards. Landing on the bed, you bounced and Niall pushed you farther onto the bed. You heard him moving around in the bag, searching for something. A few moments later the sound stopped. No sounds came to your ears accept the faint sound of laughter from the boys downstairs.

You were about to call Niall again when you felt cool metal around your wrists. He pulled your arms straight up and connected you to the bed, repeating with the other side. You wiggled your feet, seeing if you could slip out but it was no use, you were stuck. Before anything my the same cool sensation came over your ankles as he attached your ankles to the foot poles of your bed.

"N-Niall? What's going on Babe?" You whisper, worried your voice would crack from fear.

Not knowing what to think you heard Niall laugh. You felt his hands rip away at your close and having no luck with getting it off, seeing as you were cuffed to the bed. You smirked slightly. He'll have to undo the cuffs to get it off then you can slip away. Then you heard the ripping of fabric an gasped. The cool scissors slid up the middle of your stomach, ripping through the top as if it was hungry. It did the same to your panties and stockings. What a waste of money, you thought. He slid the clothes out from under you and heard them hit the floor.