Simply Amazing:Chapter 28

Riley

Carmen left me this morning so after watching t.v I found myself becoming bored again.

I got the okay to use the tub so I knew I had to clean it before Carmen got home.

After I bleached the shit out of her tub and disinfected the bathroom I went to my car.

It didn't take long I didn't put that much in the tub so it would be easier to clean up.

"Carmen?" I heard a voice call from the hallway.

Seconds later I heard footsteps walking around then they stopped.

"Oh my god.Who are you?What the Fuck are you doing.Ew." The girl screamed closing the bathroom door and running with her phone.

Ugh can a nigga get some privacy.

Carmen

I passed Brooke and went straight into my bathroom.When I fully took in the sight before my eyes I could pick up my jaw from the ground.

Riley sitting in my bathtub in chocolate and vanilla pudding;It was smeared on her face and she glared at Brooke while licking the spoon.

"What the hell..." I muttered out more out of confusion that shock.

"I was bored"Riley shrugged.

(A/N:Basically like the photo on the right------>)

"You know what...never mind."I turned around and left them in the bathroom.

Brooke's face was scrunched up and Riley was scowling at her.

Incoming Call:

Tremaine

A goofy smile was on my face when I saw his face..weird.

"Hello..."

"Hey...Can you go out today?"

"I suppose why?"

"Don't worry about it."

"Why?..."

"Just get dressed and I'll be there at 9."

"Why..."

I can't help it I'm paranoid.

"Really?"

"Sorry.."I signed and he chuckled.

The silent moment ending when I heard someone yelling in the background.

"I'll see you later"he sounded rushed.

We exchanged goodbyes and I heard a scream coming from the bathroom.

Fiona

Days have been longer and worst then before.Some days I can't even get up and when I do,I wish I hadn't.I remember days when I woke up smiling waiting to see a sad person just to tell them 'it will be alright'.

All of that seems to be a distant memory and I'll probably never go back to the old me. Paths I swore I would never cross have been crossed.Now the guilt of it all is tearing me apart.

34 missed calls.

53 unread text messages.

26 voice mails.

I sighed when I saw most were from Carmen.

She would be the person I would talk to about this but she might not understand.

Hell I don't really understand why I did it,but what's done is done.

I can't change the past or how it will impact my future.

Chris

What do you do when your all alone?

Who do you go to for help?

What is wrong with me?

I don't know.I don't fucking know anymore.

Do you know what it's like to have nobody give a fuck about you.

One mistake I made out if the heat of the moment and stupidity has ruined my life.Now I'm looking for the end of it at the end of ever bottle I open.

"Daddy? Wheres mommy?"I heard Kamryn asked.

My mind was too clouded to give a logical answer.

"huh?"

"Where is my mommy."He glared at me,kid trying to act tough.

"Fuck outta here" I scoffed dismissing him.

He didn't move and went into my liquor cabinet and pulled out a bottle of grey goose.

I drunk a bowl of it since I haven't felt like washing the dishes,bowls are all that's left.My house looks like shit,it's dirty dishes in my tub clothes and shoes on the counter,just a fucking mess.

I peered down and saw the boy with his hands on his hips giving me that Nicole look.

"Go take a nap"

"I'm hungry"

The walk to the fridge was pointless because I've been hungry all day.

I don't want to leave my house...its safe here.

"There isn't any food."I shrugged.

"I-I wa-wan-want mommy!"His yelling turned into crying.

36 minutes later and he was still crying.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaa"

He cried continuously,I held him,I tried to make goofy faces,I turned on cartoons.

It was driving me up the wall,he pissed me completely off.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!"I screamed at the top of my lungs.

For a minute he stopped and looked at me wide eyed then started right back.

I drank the last of the bottle and I felt my heart best slow down.

"What the fuck?"I heard the front door open.

"Chris!"Nicole screamed and I felt her arms hold me up off the ground,I felt like I was sinking.

"Stay awake,please" I heard the desperation in her plead but I couldn't.

"I'm sorry..."I felt the weight lifted off of me and I blacked out.