6-Some with One Direction

Start from the beginning

"I dare you to tongue (Y/N) for 5 minutes!" He challenged. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"So is this all about me then?! Why am I the only girl here! Lucky me..." I rant, sighing near the end as the boys just giggle at me.

Liam crawled over and stared deep into my eyes. "Okay?" He asked, and I just nodded, getting distracted by his deep brown eyes. He pushed me backwards gently and started to kiss me, soft and gentle.

"Come on, that's not tonguing!" Harry barked and began chanting 'tongue'. The rest of the boys joined in until Liam finally bit my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I hesitated but let him in and our tongues danced, battling for dominance. Of course he won and he began to explore every part of my mouth. I reached my arms around his neck and weaves them into his short hair, pulling him closer to me. He deepened the kiss further and a small moan escape both our lips just as Louis pulled him back.

"Times up!" Harry winked. Liam stared at me intently, his eyes asking to come back and I giggled.

"Liam, your turn to ask!" Niall chimed as we waited for Liam to gather himself. His hands rested on his crotch and I tried to ignore it but I wasn't the only one who caught it.

"Liam's totally turned on!" Zayn shouted pointing it out. Liam turned red and the boys and I laughed.

"(Y/N), truth or dare?" He questioned, trying to change the subject off of him.

"Dare!" I challenged, it's Liam! How bad could it be? Little did I know...

"Give us boys a strip tease!" Liam replied calmly and my eyes grew wide.

"What?!" I gasped and all the boys cheered, "fine! But I get to keep my bra and underwear on, got it?!"

The boys nodded, excited and wanting me to start. I sighed and stood up. I began to unbutton my see through cardigan, going slow and teasing. If I have to do this, I'm doing it right. I slipped it of slowly, letting it fall to the floor with and almost in audible whisper. The tank top I was wearing underneath was next and I lifted it over my head with both arms so it showed off my breasts. I tossed my shirt over to Liam and he gasped. I giggled as I unbuttoned my high waisted shorts, turning around and keeping straight legs as I bent over to slip them off. I wiggled my butt a little, hearing a few grunts coming from behind me. I stepped out of my shorts and spun, "TA-DAH!" I giggled as I spread my arms and wiggled my fingers, looking out at the boys. I gasped seeing them all rubbing themselves through their pants. Their boners showing strong.

"Was it that good?" I questioned, giggling. I bent over again, picking up my shorts. I sexily strutted over to Liam, being sure to swing my hips as I went. I bent, showing off my breasts as I picked up my tank from Liam's lap. His eyes never left my chest as I stood and walked backwards, sitting in my spot.

"Never seen better." Louis replied, his eyes wild as he attempted to calm himself. Zayn gulped and nodded in agreement. I laughed again as I looked at them all.

"Niall, truth or dare?" I asked.

"T-truth. I can't do anything right now." He replied shakily and I giggled.

"Scale of 1-10. How turned on are you?"

"Tw-twelve." He replied, "(Y/N), dare or dare?"

"I just went!" I moaned, Harry gasped slightly and I winked.

"Dare or dare!" Louis shouted to me and I looked at Niall.

"Dare..." I reply. I hated picking truth, I wasn't a wimp but I was scared at the result this would have.

"I dare you to take of your bra and underwear and touch yourself." Niall challenged and everyone around the circle gasped. I knew I wasn't getting out of this as I used my last chicken for some stupid truth I now wish I had answered.