Chapter 1- Damon, Stefan and Elena

Damon and Stefan were in the Gilberts kitchen, talking about past times, when Elena returns from the bathroom with a cut on her face.

"I'm back!" Elena announces as she enters the kitchen. She is wearing leggings and a loose, light blue T-shirt that has blood, from the cut on her face, dripping on it.

"It's B.....b.....blood!" stutters Damon.

Elena steps closer to Damon which results in him screaming and running at vampire speed out the front door.

"So, what are we going to do about Damon's fear of Blood then?" Stefan asks Elena as she starts cleaning up the cut on her right cheek.

"Did you just ask me to make a d....de.....dec....decision?" Elena stutters, fear dripping from her voice.

"Oooops!" Stefan replys as Elena runs out the front door screaming as loud as possible.

"How am I going to get home now?" Stefan complains. Stefan then walks into the sitting room and sits on the sofa.

After a few minutes of sitting on the sofa alone Stefan decides to start walking home.

Stefan walked quickly through the woods, which surrounded the Salvatore boarding house, but suddenly froze when a wild rabbit hopped right in front of him.

Stefan started crying with fear, he was terrified of wild animals. After about a minute the rabbit started hopping away. After the rabbit had disappeared from Stefan's view Stefan stopped crying and he ran to the boarding house as fast as possible, using his vampire speed.