Hurt

This is just a cruddy filler I wrote for this chapter. The first part is in Greg's persepctive

I could feel her hands clamping on to my arm. “Give me more.” She whispered in my ear.

          A chuckled left my lips. I handed Crystal the drugs. She happily took them. My mind was blurred. The music behind me sounded so loud. I heard Crystal moan in pleasure.

          “So, do you have anyone special in your life?” Crystal was kneeling behind me and she began running her hands over my bare chest.

          I suddenly thought of Ronnie. “Yeah, I did. But she dumped me first.”

          “Well, I can make you feel better.” A smiled tugged at Crystal’s lips.

          Crystal moved around to me until she was in front of me. She pushed me down on the bed. I grabbed Crystal’s sides as our lips crashed together. A sudden feeling washed over me. I’ll just forget about it until later.

Crystal was laughing. She was drunk and so was I. I watched her dance around the room. This girl was even more gorgeous than Ronnie. I can’t wait until I can really harm her. Really, she was smarter and prettier than Ronnie. Crystal fell to the floor.

          “Ah,” she breathed. “How did I get so messed up?”

          I shrugged. “I am the master.” I smiled.

          Crystal clutched on to the bed with a bottle of vodka in her hand. “Did I ever mention that you are one of the sexiest men I’ve ever met?”

          Shaking my head, I heard Crystal chuckle. “You’re beautiful my sweet.” I saw a smile tug at her lips as I leaned in to kiss her. Crystal’s breath reeked of alcohol. She must’ve been really messed up on the drugs I’ve given her. They were working. I was proud of myself. Within the next hour, she’ll be dead. Then I can finally go back to Ronnie and have a nice chat with her.

          I could feel her hand clamping on my arm. “I don’t want you to leave.”

          “And I won’t.” I got up and shook her arm off of my arm.

          I walked into the bathroom and did my business and when I came back, Crystal was passed out drunk on the floor. I sat down on the bed and grabbed the bottle from her hand and took a long swig. That feeling was coming back. It was the feeling of a crazed mad man wanting to harm someone.

          Getting up, I hovered the bottle over her hand. I took in a deep breath and crashed the bottle over her head.

Ryder slept soundly next to me. I gently removed his arm from around my waist. He groaned slightly and fell back asleep. I threw on my shoes and quietly walked downstairs.

          When I opened the front door, a cool blast of wind welcomed me. I had to get out. Carla and Xavier were still a touch and go. Everything is becoming very overwhelming.

          The streets of Downtown Haven were vacant. Not a soul in sight. I pulled my sweatshirt sleeve over my hands and stuffed them into my pants pocket. My breath was disappearing in thin air. I suddenly ran into someone.

          “Oh, I’m sorry.”

          I looked up and I could feel my heart begin to pound wildly in my chest. “Hey babe,” the horrible man smirked. “Did ya miss me?”

          “Y – You have to get away from me, Greg.”

          His hand wrapped around my upper arm. I was pulled into the alley. “Does this seem familiar?”

          “I swear, if you don’t –”

          Greg’s hand hit me across the face. I whimpered in pain and tears stung my eyes. “Where’s you’re,” Greg kneed me in the stomach, “pretty boyfriend now, eh?”

          I felt his foot hit my leg with the stitches. I collapsed on to the ground. My stomach was in so much pain. I was lying on the ground on my side as Greg knelt down next to me. His breath made me scrunch up my nose.

          “Greg, please. You’re drunk. Go home.” I whispered.

          Greg wrapped his hands around my throat. “You can’t tell me what to do. I’ve wanted to do this for so long, Ronnie. You put me through so much shit. And then you ran to the police about me? Why? Why the hell did you do that?”

          “I – I wanted t – to protect myself.” I stuttered.

          I felt my face turn blue. “Well,” Greg removed his hands around my throat, “then I feel bad for this next part.”

          I suddenly felt a hazy feeling wash over me. I could tell now that I’m beginning to regret every decision I’m making for myself.