Chapter One

*Picture of Polly*

"Hello." I answer my phone.

"Hey sis, come be our designated driver since you barely drink." Molly slurs into the phone.

"Where are you?" I sigh rubbing my temple.

"We're at the biker bar. Come on." She hangs up.

Now I have to change out of my cute and comfortable adult onesie.

I showered earlier so all I had to do was to put clothes on.  

I changed into ripped blue jeans, a rose gold spaghetti strapped cropped top, rose gold Adidas, and a long gray cardigan.

I grabbed my phone and my car keys and I was out the door.

It took me a whole twenty minutes to get to the biker bar.

My sisters would be at a biker bar out of all the places in town.

I take a deep breath before climbing out of my car. 

As soon as I walk in all eyes on me, you would've thought I was Beyonce. 

I immediately spot my sisters at a back booth drinking their asses off.

I feel everybody eyes on me as I walk towards my sisters.

"You made it, finally." Holly smiles.

"You look cute." Molly chuckles as I sit down next to her.

"Why are you guys here?" I frown at them.

"Tough day at work, I need to unwind." Molly sighs.

"But back to you, did you see it when you first walked in? Guys literally drooling over you." Holly wiggles her eyebrows.

"I highly doubt it, they probably thinking is 'who is the Jafar looking bitch that just walked up in here'" I rolled my eyes.

Molly and Holly both burst out laughing.

"Sweetie, you really think you look like Jafar?" Holly ask in-between laughter.

"You look absolutely nothing like Jafar, you're so fucking gorgeous that it's unbelievable. You should give yourself more credit." Molly says after calming down from the laughing they just did.