To my babys

I love you.

I love you guys so much.

I just wanted to apologize to you guys. I think that a lot of the updates in this book was me gushing out about my depression and bullshit.

I'm sorry if it bothered you or anything.

Writing used to help a little with it.

Just because I stopped writing or taking a long break (haven't decided which one yet), doesn't mean I'll forget about you guys.

I'm writing this because you guys haven't heard from me and I don't want you to think I did something to myself due to my depression or anything.

I'll come visit when I can.

But, it hasn't been very easy for me lately...

But, I have a story to tell you guys.

I'm stupid as fuck.

Yesterday, my crush was all smiley and shit, walking with me to class and talking to me when he can. So, he randomly starts talking about prom.

He starts asking his guy friends to prom, you know as a joke because he wants to prom as a sophomore. Only juniors and seniors can go to prom, but you can bring a date from any high school grade.

So... He calls my name from across the room staring at me with a serious face and guess what he fuckin asks me?

"Malikah, will you go to prom with me?"

My heart literally fuckin stopped. I got nervous as hell.

So, that moment was literally goals as fuck for me.

But, I fucked up.

Guess what my response was.

"I don't know."

He fuckin did a cute pouty face and looked down.

I felt like a bitch.

Ughh....

I want him to ask me again so I can say yes.

Boys got me fucked up....

Anyway, yeah.

Peace out.

~ Malikah