Dirty Harry.<3

You closed the bathroom door behind yourself, as you stripped off your clothes. You turned the water on, and put your iPod on its dock. Playing 'Give me Love' by Ed Sheeran, you hoped in the shower, and slid the curtain behind yourself.

You stood under the running water, and pushed your fingers through your hair, when you feel a pair of strong arms wrap around you. You turned around to see Harry, smiling. His gorgeous green eyes, over flowing with lust. His body glimmering from the water skimming down the both of you. You looped your arms around his neck, as he pushed you gently against the bathroom wall. You pushed your fingers through his wet, tangled curls. And he began kissing and biting your neck. Leaving small purple marks on your neck, as he moved from spot to spot, your moans began to grow a bit louder, and louder. And you felt him grow harder, and harder.

You reached one of your hands down to his hard length, and slowly grabbed a hold of it. Painfully you began to pump up and down. And you felt his breath escape on your neck. He pushed his hands up to your breasts, and began toying with them. His big hands drawing circles over them.

"Oh godddd. Haaaarrry." You moaned.

Your hand began to move faster and faster, as you tightened your grip around it. Harry's moans grew louder, and louder.

"Mhhhm. (Y/N). Wait. I want you to have a good time too." He winked. As he lifted you up off the bathtub. He leaned you against the wall, and held you up by your bum, as he pushed himself into you.

"Ohhhhh. Godddd." You let a long moan leave your lips, as Harry began to pump harder in and put of you. His wet curls stuck to his head, and his eyebrows were furrowed, as he was focusing on you. You held onto him for support, and you began to leave small love bites on his neck.

His length moving faster, every time he plunged into you.

"(Y/N), YOU'RE SO TIGHT. GOOD GOD."

You couldn't find any room for words, so you just nodded, and he smiled.

"(Y/N), SAY MY NAME. PLEASE."

You held your breath, you didn't want to tell him, because he always pushed himself farther, to make you say it.

He grasped onto your hair, with one of his hands.

"You better say it, (Y/N)."

Nothing came out. Keep holding it. You thought to yourself.

Harry shoved all himself into you, as hard as he could smashing into your G-SPOT. You let out a gasp of air.

"SAY IT. SAY MY NAME."

Your voice still didn't budge.

He was now hitting your G-SPOT, every time he went in. Your walls clenched around him, and you cummed all over him,

"HAARRRRRRY." Your voice rang through the whole house.

A smirk ran across his face, as he came into you. He steeped out of the shower still holding you. He sat you down on the long bathroom counter, and he sat right next to you.

"I knew you would say it. You always do babe." He smirked, running his fingers through your now tangled hair.

You let a smile spread along your face. "You always find a way."

"I know I do," He smiled.

"I love you Harry," You glanced up at him.

"I love you more, (Y/N)."

A/N: I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!! :D SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG. Its just been really crazy because Exams! xX But they're over now! :D So I'll be updating a lot more! I swear to you guys! But you guys should all follow my twitters! Follow this one first!d; @Janoski1Dfans & @niamroaddome! (: Xx Love you all to death!

6 votes and comments for the next ones! (: :D