Door 3 - Aoba

"Eenie meenie miney mo... this one!" You laughed quietly to yourself as you crossed the corridor, stopping short of the lacquered door marked '3'. You pushed down the handle somewhat nervously, though you weren't quite sure why butterflies began to swarm in your stomach. Whatever. As you shoved open the door inch by inch, you spotted the deep blue carpet and panelled cream walls, a small glass coffee table centred in the room; a small computer and magazines piled hastily in one corner. The ceiling was made up of dark squares of wood, with matched the bed frame, the duvet a rich cerulean and the chest of drawers a cheerful turquoise shade. Considering most things were blue, you reached the conclusion that it was...

"Aoba's room. Almost exactly what I'd imagined it to be, only with less blue... surprisingly." You commented wryly, more to yourself than anyone else. Pushing the door open completely, you stepped inside the room and observed the books that were scattered across the coffee table. As you sidled closer, you saw one was a dated magazine, and the other was a...

"Diary? Seriously Aoba?" You sighed. Then brightened up as an idea popped into your head. "Well, I've gotta read it now. It's practically the most basic unwritten rule. Page one: Sunday 18th..."

Dear , No. I'm not writing to this thing like it's alive. I don't even know why I'm doing this! But it's supposed to reduce stress levels and I guess this way I won't forget stuff when I get those headaches. Fine. Today I woke up, forgot to lock the door, as per usual, and started my shift at Junk Shop Heibon. Those bratty kids didn't come in today, thank god; they're usually the cause of my headaches. Mizuki rang halfway through my shift; he's found us a gig next Saturday. It's pretty much next door, since he decided we should have a break from foreign tours. Too much hassle apparently. I haven't seen Noiz since the last show; I'll ring him later to make sure he knows. He's a bit stupid like that. Koujaku and Clear were round for Tae's cooking yesterday, so I guess that's everyone.

"Blah, blah, blah, blah..." You skipped a few pages ahead, since most of the spaces left for writing were filled with doodles and pointless rambling. There was nothing good enough for blackmail... yet. Your eyes were suddenly drawn to a date that had been outlined; 26th March? That was the day you had visited Junk Shop Heibon in search for a cure for your AllMate. "Whats this...?"

I was in the middle of trying to fix those damned rickety shelves and I heard the door open. I thought it was Haga-san, so I mumbled a 'hello'. He didn't answer, so I glanced over my shoulder to see if he was okay. The person that had wandered into my shop was far from Haga-san; and to be honest I'm pretty glad. She was dainty, beautiful; with large, warm eyes that wandered around the shop in an attractive kind of way. Her hair looked tantalizingly soft, and her adorable face seemed to make me freeze. She carried on walking, and before I could warn her she had crashed into me; but she immediately apologised and backed off, looking like a cute strawberry. She was so adorable, so I decided to try and make her blush even more. Made life at the shop more interesting. She seemed pretty sweet; so I gave her the VIP tickets I've been saving. I hope she comes to the gig tomorrow... I like her. Probably more than I should... Perhaps I'll ask her out after the concert, who knows?

"A- Ask me out?!" You whispered breathlessly, your heart pounding in your chest. Did Aoba... like you? Crap, you'd better put this back and get out of here, pretend it never happened; go back to sleep? Impossible. There were thousands of thoughts whipping around in your head, and you felt the butterflies returning in hordes. You quickly shoved the diary back onto the table, but knocked off the magazine with a careless shove. You cursed under your breath and reached over the table to grab it, roughly locating it atop the diary; not remembering that it was completely out of place from where it had originally been. You began to tiptoe from the room, scouring it to make sure nothing had been considerably moved, though of course the diary didn't cross your mind. You successfully backed out of the room and pulled the door shut; wincing as it squeaked. You sighed and turned slowly; emitting a small yelp as you came face to face with a certain bluenette.