Chapter 8: Double Kidnapped

I heard glass shattered and my eyes flickered opened. There was something wrong. I can tell from my instinct and the sound of silence around me. I looked around seeing that it was normal, but it was quiet; too quiet.

I glanced down and lifted my bandage leg, over to the side of the couch. Something happened. I shook my head, and my long hair tangled down to my dress. I forgot that I was still wearing this dress. I stood up and began to take a few steps away from the living room, glancing over to the kitchen table. Where is he?

I slowly walked over the table and saw shattered glass all over the wooden floor. The moment I saw the glass, I heard someone breathing behind me.

I turned around and lifted my leg high and kicked into his neck with a spin. The man laid flat on the floor, trying to stand up. I placed my bandage leg over the man’s back and pressed him down, “Who are you?” I questioned with a demand. The man chuckled as he reached for my other leg and grabbed it.

I quickly, bounced off him, and twisted his hand with knuckles cracking as he yelled. He was quite big for a person, but I couldn’t see his face because of the fabric mask he was wearing. I have to do something for this person to give up.

I spun my body over the man, kicked him the back of his spine; he reacted. Moving quickly again I took control of my painful twisted ankle and kneed the man in the stomach. He lay still on the ground.

I came over to him and pulled the mask off. I glanced at him again and he was indeed one of those waiters on the other day. I wondered how they tracked us down. But that was when I heard a gun clicked behind me. I smiled and turned around feeling my dress spun.

Facing in front of me was the other waiter on that day. He was holding unconscious Dean carelessly by his jacket collar. I smiled at him, trying to be one of those girly girls. “What are you up to?” I asked politely.

The man with a masked face grinned, “You’re pretty hot for a girl bodyguard.” He replied, “Come here and you’ll be safe with me.” He said, with those eyes looking at my legs.

I smiled and followed his instructions, but I planned something else. Reaching under my dress, I hid a gun behind. I held the gun firmly, drawing it in front of his eyes and shot his hand holding the gun. Indeed the man reacted, dropping his gun to the ground and let go of Dean lying on the floor.

I smiled, shooting another two bullets into his legs so he couldn’t walk, and I picked up his gun. “Not so lucky for you today.” I said to him, and pulled off the mask. Blood trickled over his hand and feet. I know this was cruel but it was better than killing them with a shot in the heart or the head.

I placed my gun back under my dress and came over to Dean. Dragging him over my shoulder, he was heavy, too heavy. I walked over to the couch where the first man laid still, but the moment I took another step, I heard something spray over me. I quickly reacted, covering over my nose, but it was too late. I inhaled a bit of the smoke, and my eyes began to shut. I couldn’t take control of me anymore. I heard laughter and I fell down as I dropped Dean over my shoulders.

***

His identity hidden behind his motorbike helmet, as he stood there watching the two got dragged by the waiters into a van, covered by white curtains of the hotel room. When the two men got into the front seat and drove off, he started his motorbike and followed the van.

Driving for about half-an-hour, they finally stopped and pulled out the two unconscious bodies. The one who was badly injured smiled as he glanced at the girl. Who knows what happens next if he didn’t follow them. But as he watched they were dragged into a metal car yard; an empty place with only sand and rust from the old cars that surrounded the place.