Chapter Thirty-Two: You're Like Toxic Medication

I huffed lowly at anyway who looked in my direction. I continued walking down the hall.

It has been nearly a week since we found Shawn. He doesn't talk to anyone. Everyone is terrified he's gone mute. That's what it seems like.

I pushed through crowds of people who hadn't seen my coming and scrambled. Eventually, I came to the door and yanked it open.

I slammed it shut as I ran out. The boom the door made created a ringing noise in my ears.

I went to push my hair behind my ear, but cursed when it just fell back in my face because half of my ear was missing. You'd think I'd remember by now.

I ran into the woods and huffed angrily. I didn't know what I wanted to do. I was just angry. I was fuming.

"Ugh!" I yelled loudly as I kicked a tree. "Shit!" I screamed even louder as I crumbled to the ground and held my foot. Not my smartest idea.

"Well this is a strange sense of déjàvu. Is it not?" Someone said from behind me. I turned around quickly to see Tyler. (Beta incase you homies forgot)

"What the hell do you want?" I growled out. He just chuckled and came closer to me.

"You know what's funny? This time it's not the tree on the ground." I just rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever tree whisperer." I snapped. I wanted to congratulate myself for remembering the name, but held it in. He smirked and came closed until he was directly in front of me.

He held out his hand for me to take, but I ignored it and stood up by myself. My foot still hurt, but not as badly. It was kinda like a prickly feeling.

"Wow. And I thought you were nice now." He said. I crossed my arms as I watched him.

"So did I." My tone was low. "Didn't like being nice anyway. Wasn't really my thing. Never really has been." I said pushing past Tyler. I winced when I set my foot of the ground.

Tyler's hand landed on my shoulder and turned me back around to face him. His green eyes staring into mine.

"I was told to give you this. Greyson wasn't sure if you were still ignoring him or, well, everyone." The way he said it was overly cocky as he smiled at me.

He held out an envelope with writing on it. It was already opened.

I snatched the note from him and held it tightly.

"I'm not ignoring Greyson on purpose." I growled out. I bit the inside of my bottom lip and looked down at the note. "I just don't want to hurt him again."

"And everyone else?" Tyler asked. I looked up at him.

"I wouldn't mind murdering every one of them." I said honestly. That's what scares me.

There isn't a single person besides Greyson, Karissa, Ashton, Andrew or Shawn that I wouldn't mind shredding.

"Well, like I said before, you must love me because you haven't killed me yet." I just glared at him and pushed his shoulder.

"Get outta here, Daley." He chuckled and put his hands in his pockets. He turned around and started walking away. He paused and turned around.

"Don't let your anger blind you, baby doll. You have a way of doing that quite often." He said before walking away. I clenched my teeth together as I held the envelope tightly.

I tore my gaze away from the now empty path where Tyler once stood. I looked at the envelope and opened it.

There was a note on the inside with some sort of fancy looking paper. I unfolded the note and read it.