3.

Okay!! Before we begin can we please talk about how you guys got this story to #38 in Action?? Vut even are you?? This made me so happy and I love you guys so much. Best people on the earth. Don't worry, Be Happy :))) (my multiple chins are smiling for you) Best bazookas evaaa!!

oKAYYYY!! CONTINUE!!

.

.

.

The Maze Runner

Chapter 3:::Melody

'I wanna be drunk when I wake up. On the right side of the wrong bed."

"Today is a very important day for you Melody." A man named Axel says, "Today we'll be determining your position in camp.

"Okay." I said breathing out a sigh of relief, anything worse could have happened, "So what do I have to do?"

"Easy there tiger." Zayn smirked as I let out a breathless laugh," Let the others get here. [A/N my heart breaks a little when I mention Zaynie :(]

We stand there for five to ten more minutes until six more people finally arrive, all unknown to me.

"Pick your weapon of choice!" Harry announces, emerging from behind a tree, a breathless Reyna following him.

"W-wait, weapon?" I ask looking up at Zayn confused.

He only winks in response, dragging me towards a large wooden table staked with a variety of weapons.

"You look like a dagger 'sorta girl but I wouldn't bet on it. You have a way of surprising people all the time." Zayn whispers in my ear and I roll my eyes.

"We just met last night Zayn." I point out my eyes scanning the table, "How well do you think you know me?"

"Pretty well." He shrugs giving me a grin before walking away and leaving me confused.

"This year Melody!" Harry shouts and I se a bunch of girls giggle from the distance. Bitches. I turn back to the table, infuriated as I grab a bow and arrow.

Reyna smirks at me from a distance as I stand in line with the other five people.

Since I was the last to come to the line I'm the first to do whatever the hell I'm supposed to do.

Axel walks in front of me, placing a target at a 90 degree angle. He motions for me to stand in front of it.

"Shoot the arrow." Harry says as if challenging me as he folds his arms over his chest.

I feel a sense of familiarness as I grip my bow and take out an arrow for the sheath. As if an instinct I set my arrow at an angle and let it soar into the air.

2 centimeters from the red point.

A series of claps and hoots erupt from the people crowded around us and Zayn runs towards me, enveloping me in a hug.

"Told you that you always manage to surprise everybody." He laughs as he squeezes my shoulder blade tightly.

I smile as we both walk towards the bonfire, standing next to Reyna and Harry.

"Good job Thorn, didn't know you had it in you." To be honest." Harry smiles.

"Thanks Styles." I smirk.

In all honesty, I'm proud of me too.

*****

"Today you've been assigned to kitchen duty with moi." He says pointing to himself, "The master."

"The master you say?" I smirk and he nods, "Well then I would like to thank not only the Lord but also Jesus for the opportunity to stand in you presence."

"Melody. Your sarcasm sucks." He says bluntly.

I pout as he bursts into a fit of laughter. Somebody woke up on the right side of the bed today."

"You seem awfully cheerful today." I smile sending a light punch to his shoulder playfully.

"'Mm mostly like this. Gotta put up a small sorta act for you newbies. Make you intimated and stuff. Alfie said so." He explains before bursting into a fit of giggles.

This is getting weird.

I immediately understand his condition for some weird reason. He's drunk.

"Harry are you drunk?" I say uneasily. How the fuck does someone get drunk in a place impossible to get drunk in?

"'Mm maybe... Might've found an old bottle'o'scotch. Not sure." He grins and for the first time I notice his dimple.

"Harry why don't you go back to your cabin? I'll just ask Louis or Zayn to help me or something." I laugh. When Harry Styles wants, he can be extremely cute.

"Do you hate me that much Mel?" He asks, sticking his bottom lip out, "So much that you want to replace me?"

"'You know you're pretty fun when you're drunk." I grin as he takes both my hands and begins to waltz across the empty field, a similar style to what Zayn and I did.

"I'm not just fun." He says suddenly going serious as he inches closer to my ear, "I'm funner than anybody around here. I'm super-dooper-tastic."

I playfully roll my eyes at his stupidity as he laughs, finally letting go of my hands as we stop dancing.

"You" I say poking at his dimple, "should definitely head off to your cabin. Go!"

Harry giggles skipping away not forgetting to stick his tongue out at me.

Idiot.

*****

[A/N] I think this is the fastest I've ever updated. Thankyou once again so much for #38 I love you guys to the moon and back.

Always remember, there is no 1D without our DJ Malik!

You guys are the pieces to my jigsaw. All my love as always. P.S Also from Zayn, Louis and Cara :*

P.S: Do you guys actually like the polaroids on the side.

-Blackbazookalollipop-