Part 1: Secrecy

"Hey babe!" You yelled to Harry from across the stage. The show was over and you couldn't wait to hang out with him. He'd been gone for a week on tour while you stayed home.

"Hey, love! I missed you," He said walking towards you.

"I missed you more!" You reached up to your tippytoes to kiss his soft, plush lips. He kissed back and your stomach felt like a zoo. It's crazy how after a year of being together he still made you feel like a giddy thirteen year old.

The guys walked in to greet you as you were still kissing Harry, you noticed so you stopped. They all had silly grins on their faces, but it was nothing new to you, they were such children. You loved it.

"Hey guys! You were amazing!" You gave each one a welcoming hug. After giving Zayn, Louis, and Niall a hug you ended at Liam. But he squeezed you tighter than any of them, almost squeezing the life out of you. But, you decided it was no big deal to you, he is one to be a little too loving. You looked over to Harry and his face looked a bit queasy, as if he was going to puke.

"(Y/N) we missed you! You look nice," Liam said before you could ask Harry what was wrong and your face became red.

"Thanks Romeo, you guys look much better than me though. Damn, no wonder girls scream when they see you," You added jokingly, their laughter soon joining, except Harry; he just kind of chuckled and moved on from the subject. You wondered what was up, but decided not to start a scene.

"So guys, what have you been up to? Other than the concerts."

"Oh nothing! Just pretty much sleeping, eating, video games, tv, and missing you!" Liam said as you uncomfortably shifted. "All of us have been missing you, we love ya (Y/N)," He said trying to play off the fact that he was flirting with you. Well you thought he was at least.

"Ha... sounds fun, and thanks Liam I love you guys too," You said gesturing to all of the boys, realizing this group conversation became a Liam and you conversation.

"Yea we've mostly been eating.. well at least I have," Niall added grinning.

"Niall..  this is no news to us. I don't remember the last time I saw you without bread crumbs on your shirt. " Zayn said laughing. You all giggled at Zayn's comment and then management walked up to inform you that you all had to get onto the tour bus, it was time to go.

You smiled and nodded, reaching for Harrys hand, cupping yours in his as you started to walk off with the rest. But Harry didn't budge and you almost jerked back from the sudden surprise of him not moving with you. You gave him a look and noticed his eyes at the floor, he seemed upset.

"Harry come on. What are you doing?"

"Nothing.. just thinking," He said not lifting his eyes from the floor. Understanding that he wasn't going to budge til he got whatever it was off his mind, you stood beside him.

"Baby, we gotta go, what are you thinking about?" You lifted his chin and looked upon his glum face. "Just.... nevermind. Let's go okay?" He said still looking anywhere but your eyes. You decided to wait until the bus to ask so you just agreed. Once you got to the bus after a long, quiet, awkward walk, you were greeted by the boys.

"Hey what took you guys so long?" Louis asked. "Oh, we're just slow I guess," you said playing it off while walking to Harry's room. "I'm just gonna get into my pajamas guys, then I'll be out." Harry came in with you and sat on the bed.

"Okay, so what's wrong? And don't say nothing because I know you, Styles," You asked with a pout.

"I dont know.. I just..." He trailed off finally looking up at you. You gestured for him to continue. "Are you cheating on me?" He said in a firm voice.

"Excuse me?!"

"You heard me."

"NO! Why would you even ask me something like that? For christ sake, we've been together for over a year!"

"Well sorry if it seems like you are!" He commented, his voice slightly louder.

"What the fuck are you talking about?!! How am I 'acting' like im cheating?!" Your face became as red as your lips. He just looked away, his hands in a fist.

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES I AM FUCKING TALKING TO YOU!" You screamed. At this point you could've flipped out. You never cursed and he knew that you only did when you were pissed. He turned to face you, his jaw clenched and a vein bulging from his neck.

"LIAM!" He yelled. "LIAM, YOU AND LIAM, ARE YOU FUCKING LIAM?!! CUZ HE SURE AS HELL FUCKS YOU WITH HIS EYES. HE'S PRETTY MUCH BURNING HOLES THROUGH YOUR CLOTHES WHEN HE LOOKS AT YOU!!"

"What? Liam, are you kidding me?!!! We're just friends! I would never ever do that to you and it hurts my feelings to know that you think I would! What am I to you, some whore?! Huh, am I a whore to you?!" You yelled at him aware that everyone could hear you, you just didn't fucking care.

"I DONT KNOW, ARE YOU?! CUZ LIAM SEEMS TO THINK SO! HE FLIRTS WITH YOU CONSTANTLY AND HE IS ALWAYS STARING AT YOUR ASS, BUT YOU DONT CARE! HE FUCKING WANTS YOU AND WE ALL KNOW IT! DO YOU WANT HIM OR HAVE YOU HAD HIM ALREADY?" He stood up from the bed and gave you a look of disgust.

"FUCK YOU HARRY!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD THINK I WOULD SLEEP WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND! I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND, NOT THE TOWN WHORE! AND I LOVE YOU... But now I see you clearly don't feel the same." You couldn't believe he thought so lowly of you. A tear slid down your cheek.

"OFCOURSE I LOVE YOU! WHY WOULD I BE WITH YOU IF I DIDN'T?!! I JUST WANT THE TRUTH (Y/N)."

"I already told you the truth you asshole. But whatever, don't listen to me," You spoke, calming down and trying to contain yourself before you turned towards the door. You fixed your hair and wiped your eyes as you began to walk away from him.

"And where the fuck do you think you're going?!" He said with an urgent expression, walking towards you. You turned around to see his face red and his expression possessive.

"Oh I don't know, maybe to Liam, to vent my feelings. Since he's the only real friend I have," You said trying to get Harry angry. You liked the fact that you could make him mad when you wanted to.

"Oh no you're not! Stay away from him." He had a stern, demanding look. He moved forward now only a few inches away from you.

"Make me," You turned towards the door once more and opened it but he slammed it shut before you could step out. "Harry let me go. I want to be away from you right now, or I'll say some things I shouldn't!"

"I don't trust you around Liam, I'll go, you stay in here," He spat at you.

"Don't tell me what to do!!! I am a grown woman Harry, you're not my fucking father! Now move!" You walked back a step and gave him a glare. You felt trapped in a room full of heat and anger, it drove you mad.