Chapter 2

I'm woken up by my phone vibrating on the side table. 

"Hello?" I whisper into the phone.

"Jen? Where are you?! You didn't come home last night and you never called me! I was worried something happened to you!" I pull the phone away from my ear until Molly is done yelling at me.

"Molly, I'm fine. I left Baxter's early with a girl, I'm at her place now. I'll be home for dinner." I say, trying not to wake Lindsay.

"Fine, I'll see you at 5:30. Bye."

I hang up the phone and roll over, pulling Lindsay back to me and drift back to sleep.

I wake up a few hours later to the smell of bacon and eggs being cooked. I open my eyes and find the other side of the bed is empty. I reluctantly pull myself from bed and pull on my boxers and sports bra. I walk into the kitchen and find Lindsay with her back to me, standing in front of the stove in a robe. Walking up behind her, I kiss her  neck softly.

"Morning, Love. How'd you sleep last night?" I turn her around so she is facing me and kiss her lips.

"I always sleep well when I'm lying next to you." Lindsay kisses me, wrapping her arms around my neck. I lift her up onto the Island behind me and stand between her legs.

"I like this robe on you, but I like it better off." I untie the string and push the robe off her shoulders, revealing her bare body. I bite my lip and pull her closer to the edge.

"I love you Lindsay. You are the best thing to ever happen to me. When we weren't together, my heart ached for you." I kiss her forehead and look into her eyes.

"And what, you think that was an easy time for me? I cried everyday since you left. I let you walk away from me and never tried to bring you back." Lindsay brings her hands up to the sides of my face and  leans in, pressing our foreheads together. 

"I'm just happy that we are finally together again. The way it should have been all along. I could never be able to find anything as amazing as this." Lindsay slides off my bra and tosses it to the floor. I laugh to myself as I lift her up and carry her to the couch. I put her down and take off my boxers, climbing on top of her. 

"This will probably be a lot less comfortable than last night." I say, leaning down to kiss her.

Lindsay grabs the remote from the coffee table and turns on the radio in the corner. "What Makes You Beautiful" blares from the speakers, drowning out Lindsay's moans and screams as I kiss down her body and slowly slide two fingers in. She runs her fingers through my hair as I finger her faster. I kiss down her body once more, putting my head between her legs. I maneuver my tongue in her, eating up her sweetness until I bring her to her climax. 

I sit up and watch her open her eyes and look at me.

"Linds, I think we should shower now." I chuckle to myself and stand up.

"Can you carry me? I'm tired." She says as i pick her up. She wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

I walk down the hall, back to her bathroom. We shower and dress quickly.

"Would you like to come over for dinner tonight?" I ask her, pulling on my shoes.

"I would love to, sweetheart." She says, strapping on her heels.

"I have to say, I really love when you let your hair dry naturally. The curls are so much sexier." I wink at her as I gather my things.

I climb on the bike and help her get the helmet on before she gets on behind me. We drive back to Baxter's so she can get her car and meet back at my house.

"Ready?" I ask, helping her out of the car.

"I'm kinda nervous. What if I make a fool of myself?" She asks, twirling her hair.

"You won't, just stay calm." I take her hand and lead her inside.

"I'm home!" I yell, walking to the dining room.

Molly comes running out and hugs me tightly. 

"I missed you!" Molly says, pulling back to look at me.

"Mol, I was only gone 12 hours..." I say, squeezing her.

Lindsay clears her throat and Molly looks over at her. 

"Lindsay?!? Oh my god! I missed you! How are you!" Molly pulls her into a tight embrace as I watch old friends reunite.

"Alright! Dinner's ready!" Josh calls, walking in with the ham on a platter, setting it in the middle of the table. 

We all sit down and make our plates. We say grace and eat. Molly and Lindsay catch up as Josh and I just watch them with admiration. After dinner we all help clean up and sit down in the living room and watch a marathon of all the Paranormal Activity movies. Lindsay falls asleep on the couch , so i bid Josh and Molly a good night and carry her upstairs to my room. I lay her on the bed and change into a pair of my shorts and a t-shirt as I strip down to my boxers and crawl in bed and fall asleep beside the love of my life.