The World Born From Destruction

Which is the real world? The world where people fight and kill and hide from the eyes of the general public. Or the world where the General Public live with a false sense of security, which is the real world? The Hidden World or the Seen World? Are both real or are both false or perhaps only one is real and the other one a false world? I myself believe that under this blue sky the hidden world is the real world and the Seen world is a false world of those who can't break out of a dream. Sometimes I wish this real world I live in could merely be a bad dream, but because it hurts and its hard to live in I know that it is real. Whoever said life was easy is greatly mistaken life is hard and if its not hard then there is something very wrong.

This hidden world I live in is hard for the weak to survive and hard for the strong who survive and continue to live on. The older generation of those within this hidden world know its hard and realised the weak die too easily so they proposed the idea of a school to take care of and train students to survive in this hard world of which we are all destined to fight within. Just one organisation own this school created from an the idea of an old man, and this organisation is neither good or evil, its an organisation that does what it wants!

A greater war is coming as well, this school and all organisations see that going to this school is a chance to attain information from those labeled Evil and those labeled Justice. Evil Organisations and Justice Organisations both have agreed that they will not harm the school or its students and the students who work for those of evil and others who work for Justice will be able to live peacefully, no killing is permitted on school premises only organised fights are allowed which school staff organises when it is requested. This school has been active for 10 years, and as last year passed and this new year has come new students will enter the school and the old ones will leave. This school of course is where some legendary strong people are born or where those from justice fall to evil or those from evil rise to justice. 150 students are admitted into the school every year only about 15 graduate every year the rest die or give up, this school promotes itself to make people strong and that is the selling point. People from evil or Justicized organisations are prepared to loose people to gain information or power.

I myself will be entering this school, I am from a small but very strong ganisation of dark entity, I wouldn't call us evil but I know we are seen as evil in the eyes of this real world, I believe we are neither justice or evil, either way both are my enemies. I am very strong I am equal in strength to the boss of the organisation, I swear on my life I will serve him with my power to the day I die no matter how hard things become, even if I am backstabbed betrayed or asked to die I will do that all in his name! I am from the dark organisation of Silent Cross.

When I died I was a nobody but now since I was reborn I was given a name, my name is Yuuya Silence!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuuya Silence 

Gender: Male

Age: 15

D.O.B: Unknown

Weight: 28kg

Height: 171cm

Body Composition: Thin

Skin Tone: Fair and Clear

Eye Colour: Silver 

Lip Colour: Crimson

Hair Colour: White

Likes: Boss of Silent Cross, Silent Cross Organisation, other likes unknown...

Dislikes: Unknown

Strengths: Unknown

Status: Classified