Hey Mr. Gangster! Chapter Two

Chapter Two

My father has gone mad! Mad, I tell you! That old fart needs a good dose of morphine to get his system in check. I'm freaking 20 years old; how am I supposed to pass myself as a stupid 18-year-old?! I was 18 two years ago! Not that I am complaining, since I don't look my age, but come on! This sex god can't go back to school and get educated by some retarded teachers. Schools are for wimps like my older brother. But, I don't know... I scratched my head furiously and continued pacing back and forth in my room.

After the announcement, I couldn't contain my outrage, so I took it out with loads of hardcore liquor and cheesecake. I know it's a weird combination, but don't knock it 'till you try it. Once that sinful indulgement lands on your taste buds, the sweet creamy sensation sends you in a frenzy. To top it all off, that buzz you get from alcohol just makes the frenzy even more interesting. It's like playing hide the sausage, but only better.

God, I'm such a perv...

A knock on my bedroom door stopped me from pacing like a maniac. I grunted and beckoned the person to enter. The door opened and in came Caleb, holding a plate of cheesecake in his hand.

I took big strides towards him and grabbed that temptation from his hands, swooping the delectable white pastry to my mouth like a neanderthal.

That feels good.

"Hey, you're supposed to eat that with a fork! You are a grown man, not a toddler," he said while holding up the fork in my face.

I swallowed the cheesecake and grinned, exposing the white remnants in my teeth. "I know, I just did that to piss you off."

He rolled his eyes and closed the door behind him. "Your father sent me for you. He said he needs to talk to you about something."

I placed the plate on my mahogany desk near my bed and looked at him. "What does he want this time, aside from sending me to high school hell?" I said with a hint of sarcasm.

He shrugged. "Beats me. I gave you the cheesecake to calm you down just in case it might be bad."

I sighed. "I guess there's no point prolonging the agony. Thanks, Caleb; after the meeting, get me some more of that yummy goodness. I have a feeling this will turn out bad."

He nodded as he remembered something. "Oh yeah, Tisha called! She said she wants to see you."

I scrunched up my face, trying to remember. "Tisha who?"

"Tisha? You know, the feiry red head you banged a couple days ago?" he answered, smirking.

I put on my thinking face, trying in vai to remember. "Sorry. Doesn't ring a bell."

"Can I... you know..." he said while thrusting his hips, tyring to make a hint.

I laughed. "Sure pal. She's all yours. I can't remember her anyway."

"Cool. Gotta go - Aiden's kicking my ass on the Wii," he scowled.

I laughed as he went out of the room while singing to Grenade by Bruno Mars. What a chick...

                                                                     ************************

 I knocked on my father's office door three times before he called for me to come in.

"You wanted to talk to me, dad?" I asked.

He looked up from the paper he was reading and smiled. "Callisto, come sit down," he said, gesturing me the seat in front of the table.

I walked towards it, taking a seat and stared at my father, waiting for him to speak. He shuffled some papers to tidy them up then propped them to the side of the desk. After that, he looked at me and started to speak:

"Son, I know this is like a shock to you, but you must understand that running the family business is not fun and games."

I nodded, urging him to continue.

"So with that, I decided that you need to go back to high school and finish your senior year. But there will be rules to follow. Are we clear?"

I rolled my eyes. "Dad, rules are for stupid teenagers. I'm 20 years old, not 16."

He glared. "Callisto, I'm serious. If you fail, I would not think twice handing the gang business to your older brother, despite his weak protest," he said.

I gulped. The old fart really did means business. I'm screwed.

"Rule number 1: Nobody - and I mean nobody - should know that you belong to a gang. No power tripping whatsoever. As much as possible, tone it down. Avoid getting into fights, so no detention. If you blow your cover, it would be a picnic for other gangs in the other side of the coast."

I nodded. Shucks, I don't get to brawl eggheaded jocks in school.

"Rule number 2: You must at least maintain a B or a C. I don't expect you to get an A since you can be an idiot sometimes."

I scowled. "I'm not that stupid, dad."

He arched his eyebrows, "Oh really? How about the time you messed up a 37 million dollar deal from our allied gang because you thought it was a set up?"

"But the guy had a Thompson machine gun! Guys with Tommy guns can't be trusted!"

"Says who?"

"Says Callisto's book on how to be a gangster!" I cried.

He sighed. "Son, it wouldn't hurt to get good grades."

"Fine... Continue."

"Rule number 3: I know we are rich, but please don't flash it around like some shining beacon. As much as possible, use a decent looking car. Your cars attract too much attention."

"But chicks dig my car..." I pouted.

"You can use the BMW since those are acceptable."

"How about my Maserati, Lamborghini, Scion, Bugatti, Ferrari?

"No."

"Fine..."

"Number 4: No parties or staying out late on a school night. If you want to go out, you can stay out until 11pm."

"WHAT?!  What am I, 12?"

"Callisto..." he warned.

I sighed. Now I am going to be held hostage in my own house.

"And lastly, this is not a rule, but something that might come in handy. I will hire you a tutor to help you with your homework. Only help, not doing your homework for you, got it?"

I nodded. Damn it!

"That's about it. You will start school tomorrow. I know the principal and he will take care of you from there."

"That soon?" I said in disbelief.

"Got any problems with that?"

I shook my head, afraid to disagree. Didn't want him to pop a vein.

"Now go. I have things to do. And Callisto?"

"Yeah, dad?"

"Don't fail me," he said.

I nodded nervously and headed out of his study. Once I was outside, I took a few steps and took a deep breath.

"I can do this. I can do this. I can do this," I said chanting my mantra.

What would Scarface and the Godfather do? What would my idol Al Pacino do if he was told to go back in high school? Come to think of it, he was too old and they would've pegged him for a pedophile. Ew...

Who am I kidding? Of course I can't do this. I need cheesecake. God, I need loads and loads of cheesecake!

"CALEEEEBBBBB!!!"

**************************

WEEE! New chapter up! Hope you guys are happy. Please vote, like, fan and comment.

Song choice of the day:
Young forever by The Ready Set
(video on the side)