Chapter 27- Tragedy

Warning : Contains Mature Content

Chapter 27- Tragedy

Mia Evans

I ran my hands over the materials of clothes that lined my closet, realizing I didn't have much to wear. I sighed loudly and crossed my arms over my chest, pulling out a pair of light wash skinny jeans, along with a grey shirt.

"Looks like we're going to have to buy you some clothes", Dean commented from the hallway, startling me.

"Yeah, yeah. I guess so", I responded, throwing my clothes in the bathroom.

"Why don't you shower, then we'll go later?" He offered.

"Yes, of course!" I yelled. What can I say; I love shopping.

I turned around ready to walk into the bathroom, when Dean cleared his throat behind me. I turned around and he stuck out his bottom lip, making my heart melt.

"Aw, babe I'm sorry." I walked over and planted a kiss on his cheek, whispering 'thank you'.

Again, I made my way over to the bathroom.

"Hey, that's all I get?" He commented.

I giggled to myself and ran over, planting a light kiss on his lips.

However, when I tried to pull away, Dean's arm snaked around my waist holding me close.

His lips never left mine, and I couldn't help but laugh.

I tried to wiggle out of his grasp and he finally let go, bursting out laughing. I joined in as I walked into the bathroom, wanting to get to the mall as quickly as possible.

I shut the door behind me and stripped out of my clothes, stepping into the shower.

I let the warm water run down my body, whilst I freshened up using the soap.

I began to hum a tune I heard on the radio the other day, not even realizing Dean had walked in until he was standing behind me.

I screamed and began to fall back, when he caught me in his arms. I looked down and noticed that he was indeed fully naked, just as I was.

Dean looked at me with black eyes, coming forward and kissing me full force. I automatically kissed back, the heat of the moment getting into my head.

The water from the shower head poured down on us as we kissed each other hungrily, our hands running down each other's body.

In no time he picked me up and put me against the wall, burying his head in my neck. My core was against his hard stomach, his lips doing wonders around my neck and mark area.

He began to wiggle around and without warning, he thrusted deep inside me. I growled loudly and sank my teeth into his neck, surprised and delighted at the same time.

Since I was used to his size after the first time, he could go as fast and as hard as he wanted too.

And he was definitely taking advantage of that.

He thrusted into me full force, a wave of pleasure rushing through me that didn't happen the first time we had intercourse. This time it was hot and steamy, whereas the first time was passionate and romantic.

I felt my legs grow weak as a sensation began to build in my abdomen. Dean's Alpha side shone through and his thrusts became fast and sloppy, indicating he was about to climax.

He pulled fully out and rammed inside, releasing inside me. We both moaned loudly as he set me down, my legs wobbling a bit.

He smiled down at me and began to wash my hair, massaging my scalp lightly.

As you can tell, our plans to go to the mall were a bit delayed.

* * *

I slipped on my clothes after the long shower, combing through my hair. Dean squirted a small amount of gel into his hand and tugged at the roots of his hair, making it stick up. I loved that look on him, it was so sexy.

I sprayed some perfume on my wrists and neck, completing my outfit.

I looked over to Dean who had also just finished, smiling when I realized we can finally leave.

I grabbed his hand and locked our fingers together, grabbing my purse as we walked downstairs. Dean grabbed the keys off the kitchen counter as we headed out the door and into the car.

"So what stores do you want to hit?" He questioned.

"Um, I'm not sure. I guess I'll have to figure it out when we get there."

"One things for certain, I'm definitely taking you into Victoria's Secret."

I smacked his shoulder playfully, laughing at his comment.

"Do you want to stop for some food first? I'm starving", he asked. I nodded my head as we pulled into the Dunkin' Donuts parking lot, realizing that I was suddenly craving a bagel.

We stepped up to the counter and ordered our brunch, which was made surprisingly fast.

Dean grabbed the drinks and I grabbed the food as we ran back to the car, gobbling down the food we ordered.

"Hey do you need a napkin?" I asked, noticing the dab of butter on his face.

When I noticed the far out look in his eyes, I figured he was communicating with someone in the pack.

Suddenly, his eyes widened and he started the car up, flying out of the tiny parking lot.

"What are we doing?" I asked him.

He ignored me, continuing to speed down the road. He roughly turned the car into our territory, causing me to bump my head against the window.

"Ouch, what the hell Dean?" I asked. He didn't answer, his expression only hardened.

He drove past our house and down the road, and now I was worried. He pulled into his parents driveway and ran inside, leaving me in the car confused as ever.

I hesitantly got out of the car and walked inside, where loud screams and sobs could be heard. I walked into the living room where Dean's father, mother, Beta and him were standing. They were crying, and having them all look up at me was very intimidating.

I felt a lump in my throat, realizing something horrible happened. I stepped forward as tears built up in my eyes, looking to Dean for answers.

"I-It's my brother. He's been killed."

* * *

Short, shitty and overall terrible chapter. I'm so sorry, I just didn't know what else to add. The next chapter will be longer but sad, and also very eventful. For those of you who continue to read my book despite the awful chapters, thank you. I appreciate it.

I also know that this chapter is all over the place, one minute they're having sex and the next someone's dead. I feel it's realistic at the same time though, because you could lose someone at any point in time.

-Meghan <3