You don't?

Chapter 2 :

Bodies danced against me from every angle. Sweaty hands grabbed at every part of me, desperate to hold on. I swayed my hips side to side in rhythm with the stranger grinding on my backside.

I felt a pair of eyes watching me from across the club. He sat alone at the bar, shot glasses strewn about the counter top. He was wasted beyond recognition.

Grinding harder, faster, it was hard for him to take his eyes off of me. He often looked elsewhere trying to find a distraction but there was nobody more distracting than me. His gaze lingered on me, raking up my body from my heels to my eyes. This was a vicious cycle, repeating itself over and over. I had to step up my game.

I made sure I had his full attention before grabbing the hand of the man behind me and easing it down my body to the hem of my dress. He had a strong hold on me as I gave it all i had. I closed my eyes, moving along to the heavy bass of the house mix blasting around the dance floor. My eyes opened again to see Harry wasn't at the bar anymore.

Slithering out of my partner's grip, I nonchalantly glanced around searching for Harry. I caught sight of him in a booth in the VIP section. His head lay in his arms, a heap on the table in front of him. I practically skipped towards him, easily brushing past the security to the high class section of the club. I slid into the booth alongside him.

It didn't take long for him to realize there was someone occupying the space beside him. His head of curls slowly lifted off of the table, turning in my direction. There was a hint of something behind his eyes. Hope? Disappointment?

"Oh," he spoke first. "I thought you were someone else."

I tinted my voice with seduction when I replied, "Someone else? With me, you don't need anybody else." On my last three words I trailed my hand up his arm, lightly tracing his bicep before resting on his shoulder. He carefully eyed my movements but didn't shrug my hand off. At this point, I could have him finished with by the early morning.

"I-I thought you.. I thought.. Never mind." He sighed, defeated. His bright green eyes lost their light, dimming faster every second.

"Do you want to.. Talk about it..?" My voice trailed off, keeping its seductive tone. His head lifted once more, meeting my eyes with his.

There was hesitation in his features. His face expressed the need to escape yet his body involuntarily leaned into my touch, providing him with some comfort. He nodded slightly, only enough for me to notice.

"But, not here." Harry spoke with certainty.

I trailed my fingers farther, toying with the collar of his white tee-shirt. "Where do you want to go handsome?" I answered, letting my hands journey where they wanted. My hand ventured down to the belt of his jeans before being snatched away by one of his own.

"Not. Here." The tone of his voice frightened me slightly, and that's when I knew. Harry wasn't going to be as easy as I had anticipated, he wouldn't go down without a fight. The fear on my face vanished just as fast as it had come. I replaced it with my signature smirk and leaned into him.

I blew hot breath onto his neck, rising goosebumps on my journey to his ear. A quiet whisper, a demand. "Lets get out of here." The words settled into Harry's mind, processing, contemplating before his hand slipped into mine. Shock registered on my face, surprised by his actions. His fingers locked around mine, the grip fierce.

He all but dragged me out of the club. I shivered against the cold London air, light snowflakes fell from the sky. His pace was incredible as we walked down the pathway, away from the club. We turned onto a street I couldn't recognize and slight panic rose in me. "W-where is your c-car?" The words barely made it out due to my frozen state.

"Home." That was the only response I got out of him. I gave into the silence, all that could be heard was the chattering of my teeth hitting each other. The only warmth coming to my body was the heat radiating off of Harry's hand. I focused on him to make the walk shorter. The curls at the nape of his neck clung together with sweat, his arm slightly swung our hands as we kept walking. He took long strides, forcing me to pick up my pace.

Harry came to an abrupt stop, jerking me backwards. I used my free hand to rub my shoulder. "What the hell?!" I yelled, my anger overtaking my common sense. He mumbled a sorry, releasing my hand from his grip. I crossed my arms across my chest, a new wave of cold washing over me at the loss of Harry's hand.

"We're here." He gestured to his right at the small building off to the side of the road.

"Well, great. Lets go in." I spoke with haste, desperate to get somewhere warm.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered, his voice breaking from the emotion he put into it. I stopped, already halfway up the walkway to the building. "I shouldn't have brought you here. My house is a mess. I'm a mess." I barely caught the last of what he said. I made my way back over to him with caution. "You're not her." A tear ran down his cheek, making me uncomfortable.

Stepping dangerously close to him, I interlocked our fingers once more, taking in the warmth. "I'm not her, but you could try to see me differently. Let me make you happy for one night, I'll take the pain away. And tomorrow, you won't have to see me again." More tears fell down his face almost like a waterfall. I reached up swiping the tears away from his cheeks, silently begging him to stop. His face fell against my palm, closing his eyes, enjoying my touch, welcoming it.

My hand moved to the back of his neck, pulling his face to mine. His forehead was creased, nervous. "Relax." I breathed the words onto his lips, instantly relieving his face of any stress. His soft green eyes stared into my dark brown ones. He leaned in slightly, leaving me to make the final move. I closed the gap between our lips, my bottom lip fitting perfectly between both of his. He pulled away first, walking us to his door.

Harry didn't give me time to look around his flat before pinning me to the nearest wall. His tall frame towered over me, leaning down to leave a soft kiss on my lips. The taste of alcohol lingered on my mouth once he pulled away.

"I can't do this. Not with you. Not tonight." Harry began. I tried to speak but he carried on, "I don't want to forget what happens. I don't want to forget you."

"Y-you don't?" This was the second time he had shocked me tonight.

"Please just sleep with me, next to me." Standing in front of me is Harry Styles. The teenage heartthrob. Asking me to sleep next to him, not with him. My mind raced with possibilities. I can easily annihilate him when he's least suspecting it, in his sleep. I find myself nodding, a plan coming to life in my head.

I was definitely going to beat my record.

.................................................

Comment! Vote! I love feedback!