Chapter 12

Amy's POV

All types off coherent thoughts were blown away from my head as Katherine's sweet lips touched mine. My heart jumped inside my chest like a desperate rabbit searching for freedom. My whole body went stiff at her mere touch before rapidly melting into her arms.

Her soft lips gently moulded mine as she slowly started to move them. Without even realising I returned her kiss. She held me close in her arms. I gasped in utter surprise as I felt her moist velvet tongue caress my bottom lip. Taking that as a sign of acceptance she slithered her tongue inside my mouth. My breath got caught in my throat as I let her in.

And then it hit me. The realisation of what was happening ran over me like a truck full or rocks. I opened my eyes wide in surprise and pushed her away. She looked back at me with a shocked face. Both our breathings were short and ragged as we tried to catch our breath.

I still couldn't believe what had happened. She kissed me. I blushed deeply as I realize her eyes hadn't left mine in a while. I looked down trying to gather my thoughts as questions ran through my mind. Was she bi? Or maybe she was just playing with me. She had never even spared a glance at me before, why was she acting like that all of the sudden?

I still couldn't shake the feeling that there was something wrong. It's a trap! my mind screamed over and over again. But my naïve innocent heart clouded my judgment. My mouth went dry and all the words in the world left my mind as I forgot how to speak.

"Amy..." She called my name softly. Yet no words left my quivering lips.

"Say something." She said touching my cheek gently.

"Why?" Was the only word that I could utter.

"What do you mean?" She asked in confusion. I realised that our bodies were still close, pressed together. I pushed her away and sat up looking away from her.

"Why are you acting like this all of the sudden? Why would you do this? You used to hate me." The words left my lips like a running river. She sighed, as she got closer. I stiffen up once she touched my bruised back.

"You're different from everyone else. You're not just some brainless bimbo that can only get through school because of their parent's influence. You're a fighter, why is it so hard to believe that I may actually like the way you are?" She said hugging me from behind and kissing my shoulder lightly. I forced myself not to shiver under her touch.

"You have a weird way to show it." I said more bitterly than I intended. But still I didn't push her away.

"I was scared... I never felt this way for a girl before." She said lowly. My heart clenched at her words.

"What made you change your mind?" I asked, still afraid.

"The fact that I knew I would end up losing you. The thought of it scared me more than my feelings for you. I realized I would loose you before even having the chance to be with you." She said as her arms hugged me tightly. My back ached at the touch but I ignored the pain. My heart swelled at her words. I knew that she was different from the others, but never in my life I would guess that her confession would make me so happy. But still my fear of getting hurt at the end prevailed over my desires.

"I can't... I can't do this..." I said getting up and gathering my things. She caught up with me though.

"Wait, Amy, please. Just give me a chance." She begged and it felt like I was being stabbed in the chest. Why did the thought of hurting her hurt me?

"I don't know if I can." I simply said and she let go of my arm lowering her head as in deep thought.

"Then give me the chance to prove to you that I'm not lying." She begged again and I looked at her briefly before gingerly nodding. She smiled brightly at me and for some reason that made me feel better.

Katherine's POV

She looked me in the eye briefly before nodding. I smiled knowing that I was getting to her. It amazed me how easily the lies I told her flown out of my mouth. I knew that it was just a matter of time before she gave in. I felt it when she kissed me back, she wanted me, and I was sure going to take full advantage of it.

"I should go now." She said and I slowly nodded.

"At least let me take you to your house. It's getting late and I don't want you walking alone in the streets at night." As son as I finished my sentence she shook her head.

"No, you don't need to." She said slightly nervous.

"I want to." I argued and she smiled briefly.

"It's ok, maybe some other time." She said as she left my room leaving me there with a frown. I then followed her. I should at least walk her to the front door. I did have manners.

We walked in silence side by side until we reached the front door. She looked back at me before once again lowering her head. It made me strangely proud that she was finally looking me in the eye. It was always a brief gaze but still, it was something, and I liked that I was the only one that she did it with. I then frowned at the thought, well I would deal with that later.

"Thank you for today, it was... um... interesting." She said slightly blushing before walking away.

My body then once again took a life of his own and a grabbed her hand pulling her back towards me. I crushed my lips on hers once again. I didn't tried to deepened the kiss this time. I realised that I would have to take it slow with her, but still I couldn't let her leave without a goodbye kiss.

After some time our lips finally parted. I looked down at her and gently caressed her face.

"See you tomorrow then." I said and she nodded blushing profusely. I smirked at her reaction.

"See you." She said slightly trembling and turning away.

"Amy." I called before I could loose sight of her. She slowly turned back.

"Yes?" She said back.

"Message me when you get home. I want to know that you arrived safely." I said before I could stop myself. She nodded and then turned away.

I watched as she walked until I could no longer see her. I then turned around and closed the front door behind me. Why did I say that to her? I didn't care if she got home safe, did I? I just wanted to know.

I walked back to my room and lied down on the bed. I closed my eyes. My mind wouldn't stop racing back to that kiss. I had no idea of what had gotten into me but once I looked into her eyes the overwhelming desire to claim her lips got the best of me.

I had never realized how utterly beautiful she was. And to be honest she was a good kisser, a very good kisser. I had to control myself not to turn her on her back and take her right there. Of course I did not mean anything I said to her. I just wanted to make her believe that I had feelings for her, but still the desire to have her was there.

I guess that that was a good thing though. It would make it easier to lure her if I was truly sexually attracted to her. And I had to admit it. I was extremely attracted to her. At least sexually