Chapter Five

Zayn's Point Of View

"Okay! I dare you to snog, Ash" Louis said with a big smug smile plastered on his face. Wriggling his eyebrows at me with that I lifted my middle finger for his eyes only.

"Dude, seriously? I can't even kiss her and you want a snog? That's ridiculous!" I tell him as I shook my head looking down. She's 12 and I wouldn't kiss her because first of all that's illegal and I might be jailed for being a Pedophile. The only one problem is that no one knows that she's 7 years younger than me. OH GREAT!

"You heard me, Malik." Louis said sending me a wink "and oh make it look like it's unexpected" His smug look is still on adding that 'fuck yeah' feel. He is definitely out of his mind. I hate him more than I hate the hated thing in this world. I actually hate everyone right now. I absolutely can't kiss her, that is mental but should I? I mean it is only a dare?

As I look up, Harry's face was seen by me and all I can say is he looks really pissed right now.

Harry's Point Of View

What the actual cheese balls? Louis knows how much I like Ashy and then this is what I get from? What is he trying to do? He's a freaking psycho. I couldn't control my anger which led me to clenching my fist. I really want to punch Louis straight on the face but what even is my right to do that? What's my right to get jealous every time she's with somebody, especially Zayn exactly? Stupido. I do feel and know that Z likes the dare Louis gave him, I mean who wouldn't?  He's just pretending he could not do it. Shit-ty. I tried to calm myself down and indeed it worked.

Louis leans over to me and whispers "Sorry, Styles!" I immediately gave him the glare he would not want to see and I proudly mouthed 'fuck you'. He stuck his tongue out in return and raised his middle finger at me. Oh Tomlinson, if only you know how much I want to kill you right now. Yes, I do know he is my best pal but he's messing up with my feelings and that's not what best pal's do.

"Hello, boys!"

The girls exclaimed in unison as they enter the front door. We, boys, turned our head to see the ladies and my eyes are straight on Ashy. I could say that she had fun, well; it was obvious from her genuine huge smile. The girls sat on the couch, laughing, until Z pulled Ashy towards him giving him a kiss on the lips. Thankfully it was not a snog and she wasn't kissing back but still. My stomach twisted from what I am seeing. Fuck. The room suddenly went quiet everyone's jaw hung down while Louis was smiling from ear to ear and me, my anger tensed up and I couldn't take what my eyes are looking at right now. I couldn't handle it. I finally stood up, stomped my way back to my room and slammed the door closed. I just can't let myself drown from the pain. It fucking hurts more than getting hit by a bullet. All I was able to do was to run my fingers through my hair and just sit here, alone. Why do I have to be so in love with a girl, I clearly can't call mine?

Veronica Ashton's Point Of View

As we are about to sit down, Zayn, he wrapped his fingers on my wrist and pulled me up. I don't know what's happening but his lips are on mine and I don't know why I didn't move I just stood from where he pulled me up. He kissed me and I just feel like crying but the tears are holding back, I mean I'm just a 12 year old girl and I shouldn't be receiving a kiss from someone who's 7 years older than me, it is disgusting. -A loud sound which I assume was a door which made Zayn pull away from me. I looked around, then noticed Harry was gone and yes it was him who shut the door closed. Is he jealous?