Fandoms part two (SHERLOCK SPOILERS)

Nico was watching you watch the famous British show Sherlock. From what he understood, it was the end episode of season three called The Last Vowl. You were crying your eyes out when Sherlock got shot by Mary. You were especially crying when Sherlock went down the stairs and into the little asylum chamber.

A man was all chained up and you knew who it was the moment you saw the body. It was fucking Jim. You started yelling at the TV while Nico laughed at you and kissed your cheek, trying to calm you down. He laughed when you started cursing at the TV.

It was an half an hour later and Sherlock was telling John how his name was  really a girl's name. Nico was confuse  onto why you were crying so badly. They were just fictional characters. What harm could they do?

The screen went back and the Sherlock theme song started to play but soon stoped after three seconds. "What," you mumble  under your breath. Nico looked  as confuse  as you were when you saw Lastrad in the bar watching TV. The screen went static and You saw a form of the body on the screen at the bar. Your eyes looked  like they were going to fall from your sockets when you heard "Did you miss me," in a high pitched voice. Nico laughed  at your reaction and you gave him a dirty look. You saw Mycroft calling Sherlock and then you saw Jim Moriarty' s full body form. You screamed  and threw Nico's lamp at the TV which cause  the TV to break.

"But... how can they both taken their deaths! One of them has to be dead," you mumbled. Nico tried to calm you down and fix his tv but both didn't work.

"I'm never watching a TV show with you again (Y/N). Espically if it's a British show," Nico said. You nodded your head and wiped your tears. "And you owe me a new TV," Nico mumbled. You nodded and Nico kissed your cheek.

"One day," you murmured. "I want the Doctor to take us away. I can be Rose, you can be Mickey, and Leo can be our Captain Jack," you chuckled

"YEAH I'M CAPTAIN JACK BECAUSE I'M HOT AND GET ALL THE LADIES," Leo screened from outside the door. Nico smirked.

"I think you made his ego a little bigger (y/n)," Nico said and you smirked.

"Oi," you said faking a perfect British accent. "At lest his ego isn't as big as Tony Stark' s." "MAYBE IT IS," Leo screamed back outside the cabin.