Chapter Twenty-Seven

Danny's POV *Short*

Hey guys, it's finally spring break, thank goodness. That means I'll be posting chapters more faster then usually. Here's the new chapter, a steamy chapter. Rated R, read at your own risk.

You have been warned ;)

Hope you enjoy it. Thank you for reading.

-princess_kei :)

________________________

"Whatever you wish, Cuore mio" he smirked at me with those delicious lips of his.

He picked me and laid me on the bed, hovering over me. His eyes dilated and darken with desire and lust as his eyes scanned my body.

"So, beautiful...soft... skin" he said in a deep husky voice. "Everyday I have to control myself around you, just one look at you and I want to rip your clothes off. You're just so...damn tempting".

I gasped.

"Are you sure you want this punishment? When I start I don't plan on stopping...ever. Are you sure you want this?" he asked, I took a deep breath.

Did I want this? Is it the alcohol talking? No. I do want this. I do want punishment but not fifty shades of grey kind of kinky punishment but pleasurable punishment.

I nodded my head "Yes. I do" I said.

"Alright. But remember this, I won't stop even if you beg for mercy. I'll stop when I see you on the verge of breaking" he grinned evilly.

I'm ready for this....

Angelo flung his lips on mines, it was a sweet, dominant kiss. He bit my bottom lip, a soft moan escaped my lips.

"You're so...perfect, Ginger"

He started planting kisses on my neck, sucking and nibbling on it. Another moan slipped out my lips, louder then the other one. Angelo stopped and stared at me, his eyes darker and more dilated then before. "Fúck. If you keep moaning like that, I won't be control myself any longer, which is bad for you." he said.

What?...

"W-Why?" I said softly, he smirked and leaned toward my ear. He nibbled and sucked on it, another moan was about to slip out but he stopped. "Because. If I lose control. I won't be able to stop myself when I'm fúcking you senseless. Right here, right now".

I gasped again.

Nobody ever talked to me like that...ever or look at me with such passion, desire and...lust. I don't know why but it makes me want him even more now.

His kisses trailed down to the middle of my breast, he cupped one while sucking and licking on the other one.

I couldn't stop the moans, I didn't want too. I wanted him to do what he said he'd do to me, I wanted to loose my innocence to...him.

"You're really tempting me right now...Danella" he said in between kisses.

The way he purred my name sent shivers down my spine, butterflies in my stomach, the urge to have him was getting worst by the second.

Slowly he moved down, the towel still wrapped around my body.

He began to kiss my inner thigh, almost to my forbidden area. The amount pleasure was unbearable. "A-Angelo... please" I moaned.

He chuckled. "I'm not through with you just yet". Angelo continued to do what he was doing, he stopped, pinned both my hands above my head.

He brought his middle finger and his index finger to his mouth and sucked on it.

What is he doing?...

I felt something go inside me then another, in and out thrusting hard inside me. Uncontrollable moans escaped my mouth.

"You're so wet and tight, Ginger" he smirked picking up the pace.

My back arched, "P-Please...St-Stop...A-Angelo" I begged but he didn't, intimate as he went faster.

My moans and screaming filled the room. "I want you come for me...over and over again" he said.

I was almost at my limit "Angelo...I-I..." I said but it was too late. I had my first orgasm.

He brought he fingers to his mouth again and licked them "Hmm. So sweet. So delicious. I want more. I want more of you. I want to fúck your brains out, No. I am going to fúck your brains out. Are you ready for that?" he asked. I nodded my head, trying to catch my breath.

I wanted him. I need him. I urge for him.

Angelo ripped the towel off me, leaving me completely naked in front of his blue/green eyes. He took all his clothes off, grabbed a condom from his night stand drawer, threw the covers us, positioning himself.

"Are you ready?" he asked, I nodded. I pulled his face down to mines and kissed him, my hand full of his hair, as mines in his. He began to tease me again, I could feel himself slowly entering inside of me, I winched at the sharp pain.

"Are you ohkay?" he asked, I nodded.

At first he went slow then he began to thrust faster and harder into.

I've never felt this much pleasure before, I feel like my whole body is about to explode. Is this how it feels to make love with someone? I wouldn't want to lose my innocence to nobody but Angelo. I love him and he loves me.

"A-Angelo....please" I begged.

"Please, what? Do you want me to go faster?" he asked "...Please" I bedded again.

"Whatever you wish, cuore mio"