Married To A Porn Star!- Chapter Thirteen: Part Two

Hey Jitterbugs, I was going to wait to post this. That was because i need to get it edited. But I know that it will still need to be. But for all of your patience and everything i decided to just post it. And so here it is. I really do hope yall wont tell me how horrid it is- without it being edited. But if it really is as bad as i believe it to be without any editing let me know. :). Anyways hope you enjoy. comment if you like and vote. Picture on side- Is of new Character.:)

Song for chpater is:Drink My Pain Away Stacy Barthe

Dedication goes too:swagiliciousderpson

*******

Athiss slowly made his way from the hospital as his shift ended. He wished that he was still working, as it made him forget everything. His mind began to reel and his heart was beyond shattered; and for once no amount of thinking could help him ease the pain.

He knew that there was no room for anything else in this shattered heart of his. Why did Vaughn believe that fucking her of all the stupid, selfish shit he has done this by far had to be the worst.

Why couldn't it have been a nobody?

He knew that Vaughn most likely had no idea who she really was and that Athiss and her were connected in a way.But that was besides the point. After calming down Athiss believed that going into that room and sitting there watching the video his husband was in would be good, because then maybe he would see something he didn't before in his haste to get away.

Athiss had wished so deeply that Vaughn had got the balls to just walk away from it. But fuck he never imagined that someone else could make Vaughn feel that way or look the way that Vaughn did every time he was with Athiss? but now the whole world could see the face that Athiss had thought was only for him.

And that very thought made Athiss sick to his stomach.

Biting his lip harshly Athiss thought bitterly to himself "Why wasn't he ever good enough, Why couldn't he ever be happy? And why was his love for Vaughn never good enough to be worth anything to the man that he's given his whole life too, and for.

As Athiss yanked the car door open, his phone began to ring. All he wanted to do was chuck the phone out of his pocket and watch as it shattered into thousands and thousands of tiny little pieces just like his heart.

Athiss slowly sat down into the seat revving up the engine and darting out of the parking lot without a care in the world. He was at an all time low and he needed some way to unwind. As he looked at the clock he smiled as the red blinding light flicked back at him with the display of 11:15 pm.

It was a perfect time and a perfect excuse to get wasted. And not on any of that fancy shit he had at his house, No what he needed and wanted was some cheap alcohol.

He knew that getting wasted wasn't the answer but his heart beat out logic. Hell even when he was younger he never understood the will or reason to getting so fucking wasted that you woke up beside some stranger not knowing their name.

Maybe it was time for him to live a little, and stop letting Vaughn walk all over him like he was nothing but the shit on the bottom of his husbands shoes. Biting his lip Athiss peeled into the nearest gas station before getting out of the car and walking in. As his eyes searched he smiled as his eyes landed on the large door with different kinds of Alcohol, As he made his way over to the door he couldn't help but feel as if someone was watching him. But he knew it must be his feeling of heartbreak and the uneasiness that it brought.