Chapter 1

I can't say I haven't had ups and downs in my life, things haven't always been easy. But right now, right at this moment in time, life is bloody good.

I recently moved into a new place in Islington - expensive, this is London after all - but not budget bustingly expensive. I got a pay rise at work, you see and realised I could finally move out of shared digs and get a place of my own. Apparently my boss thinks I'm doing a good job and about time too! I can't tell you how great it is to finally have a boss who appreciates me. After Uni I temped for far too long, call it commitment phobia or a reluctance to grow up but I finally faced facts and got a permanent position as a PA to a model agent. I flitted around for a while, from the model agent to a publicity agent to a solicitor and now I'm with an advertising agency, PA to one of the head honchos. It's like Mad Men except not. These guys don't smoke and drink and have affairs - they just work really hard. Which is boring but means I get to work hard too and be appreciated for it.

So work's good, my pad's good, I have a shit hot social life. Nina, my best buddy lives just around the corner and we live it up on a regular basis - you know, hit the bars, flirt with the guys, often drink way too much, struggle with the inevitable hang overs. And what about my love life? Well, love isn't on the agenda. I'm way too busy having a good time and living the life of a happy single girl. Who needs love to make my tidy life messy? And as for sex - well, that's another reason life is pretty good. This lucky single gal has a hot stud on tap. Oh yes, my ridiculously fit neighbour gives it to me any time I want it. How good is that?

He lives across the hall from me and he is hot, hot, hot. He has one of those bodies that isn't ridiculously ripped, but it's big and solid and proportioned just right. His chest has just the right amount of hair (I hate smooth guys) and he has this permanent five o'clock shadow that most guys would kill for. He isn't one of those would-be hipsters who's fallen for the beard craze. He shaves occasionally but he's such a stud his beard grows anyway. And he has this great big cock. I don't think I've ever seen it anything other than erect. It's thick and hard and he really knows what to do with it. He's a dirty bugger too. Just the right side of kinky. And he has one of those filthy grins. He can nearly make me come just by grinning at me. I know his name - Jake - but I have no idea what he does for a living or whether he loves his mum or what his first pet was called. I don't want to know any of that. All I need to know is that when I call he'll come round and fuck me.

It started a week after I moved in. Nina came round and flopping on the sofa asked, "Have you seen your neighbour?"

"Not yet."

"Well girl, you're in for a treat. He is fucking hot."

To tell you the truth, I didn't take her seriously. Nina's taste in men can be a little suspect - she goes for sensitive arty guys with skinny little bodies who do absolutely nothing for me, and honestly, how likely was it that my neighbour was fanciable. And single. And straight? I didn't think it very likely.

"You have to get round there and introduce yourself."

For once, I actually followed her orders and the next night I found myself knocking on his door. I had some idea that I was going to ask an embarrassingly pathetic question about the rubbish collection days, but didn't even need to do that.

Nina had been right for once, he was fucking hot. Over six foot, dressed in an old T-shirt and jeans and smelling like heaven. This was a real man if ever I saw one and he had that filthy filthy grin. He was very friendly, so friendly that before I knew it he had me pressed against the wall with his tongue down my throat. How it happened so quickly, I have absolutely no idea. I've been known to indulge in the occasional one night stand, but I'm not actually that easy. Not usually. Normally I need to at least have a conversation with the guy, be taken on a date, swap a few personal details. But Jake was fucking me bent over his sofa before we'd said a few sentences to each other, like some badly scripted porn movie. I was moaning like I was in some porn movie too, but I wasn't faking it. Oh no, there was no faking the mind blowing orgasm he gave me either. When he'd come, ripping off the condom and fisting himself - a sight that stayed with me for the whole of the next week and played in my head at inopportune moments like when my boss was chatting to me by the coffee machine - when he'd come, he'd given me this little spiel about how he didn't do relationships and as I left he playfully smacked me on the bum and said, "Call me next time you're horny."

A lot of girls might have been upset or insulted but I wasn't. I knew a good thing when I saw it - a seriously hot guy who was up for play and with none of the usual bullshit. No petty jealousy, no irritating demands, just red hot sex whenever I wanted it. Who could object to that?

At first, I could hardly believe it could work out like that. Did he really mean I could just call him if I were feeling randy and he would come round and sort me out, no questions asked? Seemed too good to be true. But a week after our first surprise encounter, visions of his hard dick were still swirling around my head and I definitely fancied giving him another go. It took me a while to pluck up the courage to text him - I was too shy to call. "Are you busy?" I asked and apparently he wasn't because 10 minutes later there he was at my door, grinning. I think it was that evening that he made me strip while he watched and then licked me out until I thought I was going to pass out. He's very good with his tongue.

He isn't completely on tap of course. Sometimes he is busy, but he just says so and I don't stress about it. There's none of that wondering where he is and what he's doing and who he's doing, because I don't care. We don't have a relationship beyond sex. Sometimes he calls me and if I'm horny I invite him round, but if I'm feeling off or tired or just can't be bothered, I just tell him so and he's fine with it. It's the easiest non relationship I've ever had. Best sex too.

----

I used to think that girls can't separate love and sex, but apparently I don't know girls as well as I thought I did. Apparently some women can have no-strings sex. At least my neighbour can. How do I know? Because I fuck her on a regular basis and she hasn't even asked me what I do for a living.

I'm used to birds getting clingy and wanting to go on dates and have dinner and all that shit. Now I'm not a total dickhead or an idiot; I understand why they do it. It's natural for them to bond through sex, it's all about the survival of the species after all. Men are programmed to sow their wild oats and women are programmed to raise babies. Nowadays, of course, women can do all sorts of other things but they can't get away from those programmed hormones. The problem is I'm all about sowing my wild oats and they can't accept it. I guess that's part of the attraction - they want to tame the bad boy. What they just don't get is that once they tame me I won't be the bad boy any more. It's not rocket science is it?

Sarah gets it. She got it right from the start. The first time I fucked her (bent over my sofa, smacking her beautiful arse) I gave her the "I don't do relationships" crap and she didn't even look bothered. She just pulled up her jeans, rearranged her hair and gave me the fucking sexiest look I have ever seen and then left.

I didn't hear from her for a week. I whacked off so many times, I was sore. By the time she finally texted I had imagined fucking her in every position possible and a few that I'm sure are impossible.

And then she stripped in front of me. "Take your clothes off," I said in a deliberately unfriendly voice just to test her out and she went for it - peeled off her clothes slowly and provocatively and had me as hard as I've ever been. I got down on my knees in front of her and worshipped her pussy with my mouth. I teased that swollen clit until it was throbbing against my tongue, slid two fingers into her and felt how wet she was. I gazed at her gorgeous cunt until my cock was aching, then I eased inside her and struggled to control it. Normally, I can go for a pretty long time. In fact, I pride myself on my staying power, but this time I nearly lost it the moment I was fully buried inside her. I think I groaned. I grabbed her ankles and spread her legs. I thrust. And that was it, I came. I came so bloody hard my head swam.

And she only gave me a minute or so to recover, before she was handing me my jeans and saying thanks with a quick peck on the cheek and guiding me towards the door.

That night I sat in my empty flat and thought "Jake man, you are in trouble."