Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Crystal's P.O.V

"Crystal what's taking you so long our plane leaves in 45 minutes we have to go come on" Mum yelled in a rush."I'm coming i'm just getting my suit case and bag for the plane" I replied also in a rush. We're moving to England because my mum s getting remarried and she also got a new job as an actress.My new Dad is called Justin White and well i'm still not happy about all this. I started to walk down stairs then all of a sudden....."Woah" i yelled "Oww." "Are you ok dear what happend?" Mum asked quickly."I'm ok i just fell down the stairs......again"I said in a painfull way we giggled "Well i fell down those stairs for the last time" i added happily...AMEN.

We finally got to the airport, we got your tickets and snacks. Then we rushed to the plane for England.Bye Australia hello England. I put on my ipod was listaning to Taylor Swift. I heard that I'm going to a school called Blue Swan High and that i'm going to Blue Swan Riding School as well. Which i heard is very hard to get into. Oh and also i have a new sister which is a girl my age called Alex.Oh Joy.

************************************************************************************************************************

So Please let me know how i went for the first short chapter thankyou

Love life and HAVE FUN