What's Love Lucy(nalu)

Natsu POV

I was walking around the guild when I heard Mira call me over. As I walked over to Mira who was at the bar cleaning a glass I asked "Yes Mira what do you want." "Oh I just wanted to ask you if you love anyone." she asked with some weird smirk. "What's love?" I asked with a look of confusion on my face. "Hmm I don't know how to explain, go ask Lucy she doesn't seem to be doing anything." she said. "Okay good idea." I said as I started walking to her house. "Good luck." Mira said as she had a look as if she completed something. I was walking towards Lucy's house wondering what love was. Hmm I think I read about love once in one of Lucy's books, but it didn't give much detail, I thought as I kept walking. As soon as I got to Lucy's house I scaled the wall to her window, and knocked hoping she was home. When she didn't answer I opened the window which was conveniently unlocked. "Hey Lucy you home." I called through her apartment. As I walked around her house I heard singing coming from the bathroom. I opened the door and Lucy was in there taking a bath. "Oh hey Lucy I have a question for you." I said as I walked in. "Get out did you not hear the shower running!!!!!!!" she yelled at me.

Lucy POV

"I just need to ask you a question, jeez, don't got to go get mad over it" he said raising his arms in defense "well you don't go into people's bathroom while there using it, now get out!!!!!!!!" I yelled back at him "okay, okay I'll wait for you outside" he said heading out my bathroom "what am I going to do with him" I thought to myself while getting dressed. When I finally finished doing my hair I walked out of the bathroom and saw Natsu eating all of my food "what do you think you're doing!?!?!" I yelled at him "oh sorry I got hungry so I thought I could take a little snack" he said with his mouth full of food. "What am I supposed to do with you Natsu?" I said face palming myself. "So are you going to let me ask you the question?" he asked with an attitude. "Sure so what is it that's so important." I said somewhat annoyed. "Okay so Mira sent me to come ask you this question, because she didn't know how to describe It." he said dragging it on. "Okay so what is it get to it?" I said impatient. "Be patient okay so she told me to ask you, what's love Lucy?" he asked. "WAH, WHAT ARE YOU ASKING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" I yelled at him while a blush enveloped my face in red. "Well I didn't know what love was, and Mira told me to ask you." he said trying to explain. "Why did she send him what is she trying to do here" I said to myself in a low voice. "So what is love Lucy I don't know." he begged. "Okay well it's when you like someone a lot that you would spend the rest of your life with them." I said with another blush showing on my face. "So I love you?" he asked. "WAH NO NO THAT'S DIFFERENT YOU DON'T LOVE ME" I yelled as my blush darkened my face was probably as dark as Erza's hair right now. "But I like you a lot you are my best friend, and I would love to be friends with you forever." he stated with a confused look on his face. "When you love someone you like them more then best friends, and you would live with them for the rest of your life." I tried to explain to him in a simpler way as my blush called down. "That's how I feel about you so don't I love you." he said even more confused, and my blush got wild again. "Okay I don't know how to explain it anymore, but you don't love me it's just friendship okay. If you still don't understand go ask someone else okay." I said blushing even darker then last time. "Lucy are you sure I don't love you because I had all those things for you" he said still confused. "I'm sure now go find Happy or something." she said shooing him out of her house. "Well bye Lucy see you later." he said as he jumped out the window. "USE THE DOOR!!!!!!!" I yelled at him. "Man what am I going to do he thinks he loves me." I thought to myself. "I know I have liked him for a while now, but to think he actually likes me back its so embarassing. I totally thought he liked Lisanna." I thought to myself.

The End

(Hope you liked it)