A Sex Slave for One Direction?!!

This story is filled with violence,sex and more! If you have the guts to read it,... ENJOY

"Maddie! Get your ass down here!" Aunt Paula yells as I run down the stairs "yes aunt Paula." I say tiredly considering I have been up all night studying. "Bring me a beer and wake up my sexy partner. Also if you don't Ace this exam i'll beat you black and blue!" Note: they are both in their 40's. "yes aunt Paula" I say as I get her a Budlight beer. I go into their bedroom to wake up uncle Shaun. I get on him and start grinding on him making him moan "Paula keep going". "Uncle Shaun wake up" uncle likes to be waken up in that way. "Oh it's you. Go get Paula that way I can have my dirty way with her and go get me a beer." He says as he starts to stripping his boxers off "yes sir" I say in disgust .when they have sex it's like being in a murder house. I go downstairs grab a beer and say "Aunt Paula uncle wants you to have sex with him again." I say she jumps excited stripping her clothes and says "I'm coming you sexy ass fucker" as she runs up stairs. I sighed knowing I'd have to give him the beer.as I walk upstairs, I heard thumping and screaming of "uh uh uh oh Shaun faster harder give it to me Shaun make me scream your name!" And " oh yea ok baby scream my name let the world know who your man is oh fuck Paula grind it" as soon as I open the door uncle does a hard thrust causing aunt to scream"OMG SHAUN DON'T STOP!KEEP GOING!!SHAUN OH SHAUN FUCK ME LIKE NO TOMMOROW!YOURE SOO FUCKIN GOOD!!" With that uncle says "HELL YEA! COME ON KEEP SCREAMING ! WHO SAID I WAS STOPPING!WHOS YOUR MAN!COME ON! SCREAM IT" I set the beer down and then I left for school.

At school

School was always better than home for me. No acoholic sex addicts.no abusive threats and no problems for Maddie. I used to be a boring ass nerd but now I am now as the sexy blue eyed bandit. Apparently, they call me that because I have the bluest eyes,dark brown hair, and big boobs. "Hey Maddie" Kevin says as he hugs me from behind. "Hey kev what's up" I ask as I unlock my locker. Kevin is my sex buddy but we're just friend but I want be more.

Kevin's POV

"Nm just wanted to now if we are still for tonight? I have a major boner and need you." I say seductively. Man I love Maddie but I am afraid if she rejects me. Sure I'm the brown eyed, black hair cutie but I feel like I'm not worthy for her. "Hell yeah! Can't wait!" She says before blow a kiss my direction and leaving. "Sup man" my friend, Brady says as I watch Maddie's ass. "Hello?KEV!" I snap out of my trance and say HUH?" Dude you got to tell her" Brady says laughing " I will tonight."

Skip to tonight

Maddie POV

I arrived at Kevin's house at 9. I walk in his house since he keeps the door unlock for me. I see notes pointing upstairs. So mr.sexy wants to get it on ASAP. Well I walked up and in his room and saw him naked. OMG! He is so sexy. "Hey babe" Kevin says seductively making me bit my lip. I'm losing it, I have to keep it together. "Hey ready?"I say stripping my robe off showing my half t shirt and short shorts"you know it"he says as he jumps and kisses me. It went from passionate to rough. "You're so sexy" Kevin says laying me on the bed. I tear my clothes and toss them across the room. He licks all the way down to my V and sticks his tongue in."uhhhhh oh Kevin."I moan softly as he picks up the pace."ohhhhhh" I moan louder as he pulls out and kisses me. I got so lost in the kiss I didn't see where he position himself in between my legs. "Wha-" I was cut off when he stuck his penis in me and start thrusting. Hard. "Uh uh uh Kevin