24: Confused Weasley Feelings

Disclaimer: Do not own any of the harry potter characters. Or Caitlin - she belongs to IAmFred :)

Chapter 24: Confusion Weasley Feelings

(This Chapter is all in George Weasley's Pov, because I feel he needs to have one chapter just for him and his problems! It's basically filler, there will be this one and the next chapter for fillers, and then... we will start getting back into the story line!)

            "No fair Caitlin!" I yelled as I looked at Caitlin who only smirked, as her knight took down my pawn in wizarding chest. Caitlin and I were in the sitting room playing wizarding chest, while Marley, and Fred were upstairs, probably snogging. Max was on a little date with Clary, since he was feeling low about himself, and Sam sat on the couch... watching Caitlin and I. She had a dark aura above her as well, which was sort of freighting.

"Maybe you should learn to be a better chess player Georgie." Caitlin taunted as she stuck her tongue out at me. I glared at the beautiful dark headed brunette sitting across from me. Yeah, I thought Caitlin was beautiful, I thought she was beautiful when I had first met her in Hogwarts... This wasn't good, because I was already confused about my feelings for Sam. Yes Sam, the girl glaring at Caitlin and I. That girl was scary, but for some reason ever since she attacked me the first day I met her, I always felt... something for her.

Then before I realized it, Caitlin's knight had taken down my queen, and king! I let out a sigh of defeat. "You have beaten me yet again... BUT do not think this means I give up!" I yelled as Caitlin laughed, that laugh was beautiful.

"Sure, Georgie." She said with a smile as I grinned, my eyes kept going towards her lips, her pink lips.

"George." I heard Sam's voice call out as I turned my head to see Sam looking ticked. I then looked to see I had moved much closer than I was to Caitlin. I was practically leaning across the chess board. I immediately leaned back down and flopped down on my butt, as I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. Great, I was pulling a Marley. I looked up to see Caitlin staring at me, as if she was confused on why I had moved. Couldn't she see that I was about to kiss her and that Sam was in the same room as us? I heard Sam sigh as I looked over to see she had stood up from the couch. "I'm going to my room. Caitlin don't bother me." Sam said as she stood up and started to walk to her, and Caitlin's room looking upset.

Sam and Caitlin shared a room, which I thought was dangerous since both of them did not get along with one another. But we really had no other rooms beside that one, so Caitlin had to stay with Sam, and she wasn't pleased about that. I groaned, Sam was angry, and I couldn't understand why, then I realized. I was about to kiss Caitlin, and Sam was in the same room. I knew Sam liked me, just like how I liked her, but the bad thing was... I also liked Caitlin... I groaned as I stood up, Caitlin raised an eyebrow at me. "I'm just going to go see what's wrong with the witch." I said with a grin, it wasn't meant as an insult, in fact I think that was my nickname for Sam. Because she was a witch, but she also acted so stubbornly and angry all the time that she fit the witch personality. Caitlin looked up at me and smiled that amazing smile.

"Alright Georgie, I think I might just go and interrupt Marley and Fred's snogging. I haven't bugged them today." Caitlin said with a grin as she stood up. I nodded as I watched Caitlin ascend up the stairs while I headed towards Sam's room. I knocked on the door.

"Miss Witch, can I come in your lovely abode?" I called out in my charming voice as I saw the door open, revealing a very angry Sam. She glared up at me with her arms across her chest.