Love Force

Where does the love go when all is said and done?  The human spirit evolves and changes - it burns in a pyre of sacrifice.  All is given so that a rebirth can occur.  There is immense pain sustained through the journey and platitudes and fortitude do little to quell the inimitable experience of suspended disbelief.  We are here and then we are there - we must look beyond the moment to a greater purpose and a stronger force.  In history, there are ashes of scattered souls who fought and died for love; because of love and in spire of love.  It is the Universal life force - the energy of time - the hole in space and the filling in our brain. 

One moment is captured like the hummingbird's minute in the aperture of the camera.  Watch it and live it; feel its power because like that minute, it will eullude you until the next confrontation.

Love will beat you senseless and then pick you up and nurse you back to health.  Love will mock you and those around you and you are a fool to believe it will not shame you into a shadow of yourself.  Under the sphere of love, you will question everything and observe nothing; you will bargain with the devil and promise your soul to God.  Love will hide in a war zone and deliver its penance with vengeance and peace.  It's harmony will astound you and yet you will never dominate its glory.

You will be humbled; you will surrender for when the moment of yourlast breath arrives for then it will be the love created, felt and shared that will take you towards the next journey. 

Nothing more will factor, conquer, matter, divide, abide, subside, create or destroy.  The moment is completed and resurrected by love.

By AC Baccante copyrighted material.