Vampire's Lust

First Vampire Story...

Enjoys much!~

-LostInmyLove

*********

Chapter 1 - 

"We have new neighbors Carol!" My brother screamed excitedly all the way from the entrance of the door. To say that he's screaming will be an understatement. Screeching and high pitched voice are most likely better words to describe how I feel right now. Involuntarily, I cringed at his voice and growled inwardly. To be honest, I just don't get why my brother loves to meet new people...probably because of...

"CAROL! FASTER!" This time I flashed annoyance at his voice. Okay, it's starting to piss me off so badly. 

"Damn it Dawn, I'm coming you idiot!" I gave one last push and my cupboard closed shut. It didn't take that much amount of energy to do that, but I was in a hurry and you can guess that we're almost late to meet the new neighbors. Meet... such a nice word to describe. I rolled my eyes at my brother's excitement and rushed to do the last minute adjustments. 

The neighbors have recently moved in a day ago, but we were dead tired after hunting yesterday, so we gave a rest before we push forward to the next. So of course, you can imagine why my brother is so eager to meet them, because 'neighbor greeting' has been his favorite thing to do almost every time there's someone new in the neighborhood.

Pulling on a thin white shirt with black jeans, I ran down to meet my brother in a second, not daring to waste any time. If not, my brother will continue using his loud, annoying booming shouts, which I hope he could drown them in some pool and die off. 

"If you're gonna take that-" he started but I shut him up when I came walking right beside him in a second.

"Shut up Dawn!" My eyes flash darkly giving him the look 'Or I'll murder you for talking' look and to tell him not to mess with me but he ignored it and skipped happily towards our door.

Yes no matter how much I was irritated with him, he is a good brother to me. Definitely a good one. Our parents died a few years ago and I couldn't clearly remember why. Unfortunately there was a particularly event that happen to me and my brother that transformed us both like that. Or rather what we are now...We were angry at first but then after two years of control, we learned to control them.

Pause. Let me rewind. I'm a vampire. Yes, a girl vampire. I was turned on my 17th year of birth. And let me summarize what really happen.

When I was 17, our parents died in an unknown accident and my brother and I decided to move, to not bring back memories, worrying I'll not be able to handle everything.

However fate decides to give us something...interesting. While we were moving, we came upon a vampire. Pretty? That's such a simple word to describe her. She resembled like an angel. Totally couldn't believe what we saw, we didn't know one thing about her. Then, she gave us something for an exchange to come to this land. A change.

Not a change of my life. A change in who I am. At first we thought to give her money and all, but turns out what we were giving her costs a lifetime deal. She turned both of us into vampires and the result wasn't that really pretty. We were furious with her. She fooled us, played us and she...betrayed us. We went rogue for like one year. My brother, having the better control, helped me through being a vampire. Since then, we stayed as vampires, feeding on animal blood, but it will not give us more strength as compared to feeding on human blood.