Chapter 4

-Tris P.O.V-

"We will start with our first ranking initiate." Max says. That's me.

"Tris Prior. What job do you pick?" Max asks me.

"Initiate instructor and Store owner." I say proudly. The entire pit roars.

"Are you sharing an apartment with anyone, or will you be needing your own?" Max asks.

"I'll be sharing with someone." I say with a smirk.

"Ok." He says and moves on. I don't pay attention to the rest of the initiates. I'm focused on finding Tobias.

Once I finally do, he engulfs me into a hug.

"Who are you sharing an apartment with?" He asks me. I smirk.

"You." I say.

He kisses me full on the mouth and picks me up bridal style. He carries me to his, our, apartment. I cannot wipe the smile off of my face.

"Zeke is having another party tonight. We could go, or we could stay here." Tobias asks while tracing circles around my hand.

"Why do you go to those parties? They always ask you what your real name is." I ask him.

"They are fun once I get past the fact that they are always gonna ask me that first thing." He says.

"Why don't you just tell them to back off?" I ask.

"Well. I guess just to show them that it doesn't bother me. When in reality, it does. A lot." He says with the shadow of a scowl.

"You shouldn't scowl all the time. You look better with a smile." I say and run my fingers over his lips.

"There aren't many things that can make me smile. But your definitely one of them." He says and smiles for a split second.

"I love you." I say and curl up into his chest.

"I love you too." He says.

"I love you three." He says and I can feel him smile.

"I love you Four. Hey!" I say.

"I know. I love you five." He continues.

"Your names not Six, mine is." I say.

"Well ok then! Technically your name is Seven." He points out.

"I'll have to get over that someday."

"Whenever your ready." He says and strokes my head.

I look out the window and see it's pitch black outside. We have been sitting here all day. Ok. You can do this. For Tobias.

I lean up and kiss him, hard. He kisses back.

"I'm ready." I say with a deep breath.

"Are you sure?" He asks with concern.

"I'm sure."

()()()()()()()()()()()()

A/N: HURRAY FOR FOURTRIS! Omg Insurgent came out on Friday and I've already seen it twice. And I speak for all my fellow fangirl a when I say.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYA
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

"Are you gonna tuck him in or should I?" I love that line!

Ok so sorry for short chapter but wanted to update and need more reads so yeah! Here you go. See you soon!