03.Dinner

To read the non-censored version of this chapter, please check the "Restricted Sections" story in my library]. It contains a sex scene between Tiger and Pye.

Holy shit. He fucked the Commander of Hell.

He topped the second highest ranking demon of Hell.

Fuck.

Him. A servant with no authority nor power.

Shit.

Unable to contain his excitement and joy, and a fuck ton of fear, Tiger hugged Joker's head tightly to his chest.

"I need to breathe..." Joker's voice muffled out.

"Oh, sorry!" Tiger said apologetically and let go of the other. He couldn't seem to stop grinning. The few claw marks on his back still stung, but he didn't mind those at all.

Joker glared begrudgedly at the satisfied mutt. The boy was like a dog in heat and didn't go easy on him at all. The last time Joker allowed someone to dominate him was decades ago with Grey, Commander of another Hell.

"But come on man, you know you loved it!" Tiger teased playfully, propping himself up on an elbow.

Joker groaned and buried his head under the nearest pillow. It was better to leave that question unanswered.

Of course the mutt wouldn't let him go back to sleep; no sooner had Joker closed his eyes under the darkness of the pillow, he felt a warm body pressing up against him.

Patience... Humour him. He thought to himself, resisting the urge to violate the happy pup. Out loud, he complained, "You kept me up all night, I want to sleep now."

The pillow protecting his darkness was suddenly gone. Joker opened an eye to glare up at the grinning culprit. He tried to reason with the mutt, "...it's only 1100, go back to sleep or leav-" but any more was cut off as he felt strong fingers entangling themselves into his golden blond hair. The sweet sensation of the massage brought him moaning in satisfaction. He hated his hair being touched, but it felt so, so good.

Hot lips closed themselves to his and he couldn't help but kiss back; being careful to not give in and bite the other.

Joker felt their lips part, and opened his eyes slightly to look at Tiger, wondering why the other stopped.

"What are you thinking mutt?" he asked, upon seeing the boy's downcast thoughtful expression, the hand left his hair. What could have caused this sudden mood change? As far as Joker knew, Tiger wasn't bi-polar.

Those entrancing cobalt blue eyes looked away, the laughter from mere moments ago was gone.

Intrigued, Joker prompted again for an answer, "Tell me."

"This won't happen again right..?" the boy asked and wrapped part of the bedding around himself, as if for protection.

Smirking in amusement, the blonde asked, "Why would you say that?"

"Come on, we both know what you're like. Once this mission's over, you'd be back making me bleed for your enjoyment."

"No I would not."

"Yeah right." Tyson dismissed coolly and started getting out of the bed to search for his clothing. "Gotta admit though... that was the best reward you've given me."

Seeing the dejected back of the jaded boy, Joker couldn't stop himself, "Tiger, wait..."

Surprised at the changed tone, the boy turned to face the bed in wonder.