Noticed (Seductive)

The music was loud, shots being taking, bodies grinding against each other. Couples kissing, friends laughing, everyone was having a good time.. Well except Maria. She just wasn't a party person, and to top that off her best friend dragged her here and then ditched her. A great friend isn't she? Maria sat at the bar of the club, watching people laugh and dance. The bartender came back every 20 minutes to refill her drink and she gladly let him. It wan't like she didn't like to have fun, it's just she didn't know how. She could go along with it unless someone was doing something outrageous. It was also this one boy she was crushing on....August. This is the reason she is here. Sara (Maria's friend) dragged her here because Sara is friends with August. So since Sara and August are friends wouldn't that make August and Maria friends? You would think so but August doesn't even notice her...or so she thinks.

"Would you like another refill ma'am?" The bartender asked for the 5th time tonight. Maria nodded with a light smile as the bartender whose name she still doesn't know take her almost empty glass.

Ma'am? She wasn't old at all she just turned the legal age to drink liquor just 5 months ago. Was it because she was boring and sitting down at a club bar when she could be dancing? This night was a bust, there was no reason to even come out tonight. She doesn't know anyone, her best friend is gone, and she was her only ride. Before the bartender could even come Maria got up from her stool grabbing her purse and paying for the drinks she recently had. Walking towards the club exit was a hassle, people were so closer and grinding on each other they wouldn't let her get through. The crowd was aggressive and pushing her, she just stopped trying to pry through and just let the crowd guide her.

When the crowd calmed down it's assault she made it to the end. But one ignorant person pushed her, and there she went flying into another person. The person's chest was strong and masculine, so it was a male. She fell back onto her butt with an umph, her purse and glasses flying off her face. Amazing! Her bum sure is going to be sore and not to forget that someone maybe has already stepped on her glasses.

"Watch were you're going." A voice shouted over the music. Ahe couldn't see the face because she was on the ground but she sure did see the shoes.

Maria made a disgusting face. She watch out? He needs to watch out.

"Asshole." She shouted louder over the music.

She scowled at the stupid person who made that smart ass rude comment and tried feeling around for her glasses and purse. Sara told her to wear contacts but they irritated her eyes and she felt more comfortable with glasses on. Her hand came in contact with a leather material and she grabbed it know it was her purse. But she couldn't find her glasses. She stood up, she'll just have to get another pair. She stands, dusting her self and fixing her clothes. She looked up to find the exit but right infront of her to find the one and only August looking at her. She stiffened and her breath got caught inside her throat. Her eyes widened with suprise. No he's not standing here because of her, It's a club plenty of people, maybe he's just trying to get by but she's in his way. Maria took a step to the left and cleared a way for him to walk past, but instead his eyes followed her. She looked around, not knowing what to do. She looked down bitting her lip and her eye happen to wonder to his shoes. Wait.... he's the asshole?

"Asshole." Maria mumbled mumbled with wide eyes.

August turned his body so he was standing directly infornt of her. "I think these are yours." He reached out his arm and in his hand were her glasses. She looked up at him and got lost in his eyes, she smiled and replied 'thank you.'

"You're welcome. From asshole to to...Maria." Maria's chest heaved. She doesn't know what's making her blush more. Him knowing that she called him asshole....twice, or the fact that he said her name and it sounded so right. Maria looked down, embarassed.

She felt a finger slip under her chin and pull her head up to look at him. He took the glasses and put them on her face. "You're beautiful Maria." He smiled.

She was suprised that he knew her name, he never acknowledge her. "You know my name?" Maria whispered, for only her to hear.

August chuckled and shook his head at the girl. "Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?" Her mouth opened and closed, she wasn't really asking him, he wasn't suppose to hear that. "Let's go somewhere more....quiet." He grabbed her arm and pulled out the crowd and towards the exit. When they made it out August turned around facing her. Maria was lost, she has had a crush on him ever since she met him and then when Sara and August became friends her feelings grew.

"Look Maria.....I know you like me."

Maria was caught off guard, her cheeks became flushed, and he eyes widened for the 3rd time today. He mouth open and closed but nothing came out. "You--wha--uhh-No! I mean.......what?" Maria stuttered.

August chuckled "Sara told me."

"She what?!" She squeaked. "That bitch."

"Oh so it's true?" August gazed down at her and took a step closer.

Maria backed up, "Whaaaat?"

"I know you're lying." He took another step closer.

"And how do you know that?" She backed up.

"Because, you just told me." Before Maria could say another or even get away August took her in his armse and smashed his lips into hers. His lips were so soft and tasted like strawberries. Maybe the liquor he had. The kiss was in a way of telling how they felt about each other. His tongue rubbed against her lower lip asking for entrance. She opened her mouth to give him access. He pulled her closer, wrapping his arms around her waist and she put her hand on his face, grabbing the naps of his hair. August groaned and pulled away, Maria whimpered longing for his lips to be back on hers.

August smirked. "I told you. You just told me."

Maria was speechless, all she could do was stare at him. "Come on, lets get out of here." August grabbed her hand and pulled her toward a shinky black car. August pulled the door open for her, and she reponded with a smile and a thank you. He closed her door and walked around the car to his side. He started the car and drove away from the club. "So..Maria...Do you want me to take you home or to mines?"

Maria looked around think which she would rather do. She would very much to go to this handsome guys house, but maybe it would be better if she went home. 'Uhm." Maria's phone started to ring, interrupting her answer. She pulled her phone out of her leather purse, looking at the screen. It was Sara. She rolled her eyes and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Maria?"

"Yeah it's Maria, who else would it be?"

"Oh are you with August? He said he was going to talk to you after I told him that you liked him...I mean, what?

"Sara he already told me." Maria whispered into the phone while looking talking to Sara. "Where did you go? You just ditched me."

"Yes I did, but only so you could be with August."

"So you want me to stay with him?" Maria whispered and then looked at August again. This time August smirked, but didn't take his eyes off the rode. "Well yeah, he's a good guy."

"Well what abou-"

"Okay bye Maria, mmhmm gotta go, talk to you tomorrow, BYE." Sara rushed off the phone.

Maria frowned looking at her phone. What just happened?

"So what is it going to be Maria?"

After a minute Maria agreed to go with him.

"Yours."

"Thought so." He smiled at drove to his place.

.

.

.
Kik : alldopeimagines
Tumblr: Alldopeimagines
So Vote👍 Comment💭 and Share👥
-🎀