Simply Amazing:Chapter 27

Tyga

The last thing I expected to hear what that she was pregnant.

Fuck! I should have been more careful.

Flashback

“Are you sure?”

“Yes the doctor confirmed it and I took 6 tests”

“Damn..’I muttered.

“You don’t have to be there if you don’t want to…”she whispered and I started feeling like shit.

“I’ll be there but damn its been 4 months,you don’t even look pregnant.”I pointed out.

Asia stood up and I saw the slight bulge poking out of her shirt.

“Shit”I said to myself.

End of flashback

This is going to turn everything upside down.

Carmen

The next day.

My stomach wasn’t as sore as it was,but it was empty.I was already running 12 minutes behind so I had to skip eating until later.

20 minutes later

“Carangi come to my office please.”Ms.London called over my intercom.

A/N:Ms.London is Stacy London for those that didn't know.

During the short walk to her office I was accompanied by Maxine and I got really nervous.

“Yes?”We spoke in unison while approaching her desk..

“I’m going to keep this short.Maxine you are no longer needed today.I need you Carmen to work with the Elite Models this afternoon.”

“Okay and thing el-“

“What do you mean? I was suppose to work with them.”Maxine said as she clenched her jaw.

“Maxine your work has not been up to par recently and Carmen’s has so she gets this job.”Ms.London said nonchalantly.

“Okay then”Maxine growled out and glared at me.

“I’m sure you can have this done by the end of the day.”

“Yes”

“Great.Also have you seen Ms.Cooke?”

“No I have not.”I said completely honest.

“Okay.You should get started now.”

“Okay Thank you”I said walking out of her office and straight to mine.

-2:13pm

I am tired and at the end of the line of models so I’m happy about that.My eyebrows shot up when I saw the name Naijha Morgan listed.

A/N:Naijha is pronounced Nye-Asia (She is on the right by the way...----->

‘It couldn’t be’ I thought to myself I glanced up from my pad when I heard foot steps coming toward me.

“Bitch”Maxine muttered walking passed me scowling with Lauri trailing behind her.

“Hello?” a familiar voice said behind me.

“Hi.?”I said in the same questioning tone.

She stared at me like she was trying to figure out who I was.

Flashback

“Cari cut the shit already” Fiona said turning to face me.

“I didn’t do anything”