#2 First Meeting

First Meeting

Harry: You met Harry in a small park just outside of downtown London. You had coincidentally just broken up with your boyfriend. Actually, you had just stormed out of your flat after seeing your boyfriend in bed with another tramp. You went out, solemn, to your favorite little park outside of the bustling downtown, cuddling up on a park bench. As you walked couple after couple walk by, you couldn't help but start hopelessly bawling into your hands. You felt a presence sit down on you next to the bench, but you didn't look up. "You know...," a deep, Cheshire accent murmured close to you, "You didn't deserve it. Just in case you were wondering." You looked up, eyes wide, to see an emerald gaze staring right back at you. A cheeky grin erupting over his face, dimples loud and proud, and curls brushing your face. "I didn't?" You squeaked. He shook his head vigorously, "You didn't." "Promise?" "I promise. What's your name?" "[Y/N]," you sniffled. The man stood up and pulled you off the bench, "Well, [Y/N], it's a beautiful fall day. Perfect for a latte, don't you think?" You nodded. He hooked his arm in yours. You never did go back to your own flat.

Niall: You were shopping in London with a couple of your girlfriends, and you passed a small field that was awkwardly stuck amongst the shops. As you walked by, all you heard was a "Oh, watch out!" Until you heard a thud, and it all went black. You woke up a few hours later... in a hospital. "Umm...," you blinked, sitting up slowly, "What's going on?" A beautiful blonde boy was sitting near your hospital bed, his bright blue eyes searching for yours. "Oh! Love! You're awake!" You nodded, confused. "I'm Niall, I hit you with a soccer ball. Apparently pretty hard. You passed out...," he murmured the last part. "You didn't have to come here," you whispered. The boy laughed. He had a lovely laugh. "Of course I did. What's your name?" "[Y/N]," you smiled. He was cute. "Well, [Y/N], I think I owe you dinner for knocking you out. Whaddya say?"

Zayn: You had a part time job in a local art store in London, selling paint supplies and various art stuff to common high school art students or nearby artists. It was a relatively small store, and you didn't get too much business. You were daydreaming behind the counter, ignoring the bell that signified a customer, until a gorgeous badger quiff was right in front of you. "Miss?" He politely asked, and you jumped to attention, "Oh, hello. How can I help you?" His dark chocolate eyes seemed to over power you, and you took a step towards him. "Well...," he chuckled, "This is going to be really corny. I was going to try a chat-up line... But I get the feeling you wouldn't appreciate that. So... how about I skip that and just ask you to go out with me?"

Liam: You and Liam had one of the most romantic first meetings ever, even if it was semi-traumatic. You knew who Liam Payne was, not necessarily because of One Direction, but because you waitressed at the Funky Buddha. Liam was always kind, never rudely hit on you, and tipped generously. He was one of your favorite customers. One evening, when you were leaving the club out the back (coincidentally, also the back entrance celebrities used) when you felt someone grab you from behind and smash you into the brick wall. "AGH!" You cried out in pain when you felt the strangers hands on you and your head hit the alley wall. However, it was only a milli second later when the hands were ripped off you, and you saw the strange man take off - only to have Liam replace him. "[Y/N]," he whispered gently, approaching you slowly, "He's gone now. Do you remember me? You're probably really freaked out. If you don't mind, I'm going to take you to my flat now. Get you cleaned up. Don't say anything...," Liam gently carried you back to his flat. You haven't really left since.

Louis: Crazily enough, you were actually a friend of the Tomlinson family. You had been the younger girls' babysitter for a long time, and where usually around whenever Louis was home in Doncaster to visit them. One evening, Lottie had gotten into a bicycle crash and broke her hand, and you ended up taking her to the ER. Louis met you there, and while you two waiting on Lottie, you ended up talking. "You know, [Y/N]," Louis pointed out, "You can go, if you want. I can take care of my sister now." "I'll stay," you smiled, "I want to make sure she's okay." Louis realized right then he was falling in love with you, fast.