#1 First Kiss

First Kiss

Harry: You were out on a first date with Harry Styles, yes, that Harry Styles. Your little hands were wrapped entirely in his massive ones, swinging your arms as he walked you back to your flat. You approached the front steps of the building, and paused. "I... um," Harry started, biting his lip and shuffling his slightly awkward feet, "Urm..." "Talk really slow?" You finished for him, giggling. Harry grabbed your face and pulled it towards him, crushing your lips together. It was passionate, but perfect. You pulled away, eyebrows wide and a grin spreading across your face. "Sorry," he mumbled, smirking, "But I've been wanting to do that for way too long." "It's our first date!" You laughed. "Exactly." 

Niall: You and Niall had been on three dates already, and he hadn't kissed you. It's not like you were complaining, it was respectable of him... but you wondered if he even wanted to kiss you. You were out at Nando's for your fourth date, and he seemed a little distracted. You sighed, thinking that maybe this wasn't going to end up working out. Niall looked up at you, and, suddenly, grabbed your chin with his hands and gave you a gentle kiss - in the middle of the restaurant. "W-what was that?" You smiled, laughing a little. Niall blushed, suddenly very interested in his chicken. "You had some peri peri sauce on your lips," Niall winked. "Liar," you smiled. "Is that a problem?" He smirked. You gave Niall a little nudge, "Not at all."

Louis: You had been good friends with Louis Tomlinson for a long time, and you had been crushing on him for even longer. You had him over for a movie night, like you guys did every weekend. Or, it used to be every weekend. With him touring so much, you were never able to do that as much anymore; but you had him tonight... and he was leaving tomorrow. You were lazily laying on top of him, watching the Notebook. After a particularly romantic scene between Noah and Allie, Louis bent down and attacked your lips. You entwined your hands in his hair, pulling him closer to you. When it ended, you looked up at him, eyes wide. "I couldn't leave without doing that, [Y/N]," he smiled, "And I can't leave without you doing this. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Zayn: Zayn had you out on one of his crazy dates, this time, getting a tattoo. Zayn and you had been on three or four dates, and each time, he tried to keep it interesting. He always had something fun and adventurous. "Zayn," you squeezed, watching the tattoo artist approach you with a needle, "Why did you talk me into this?!" Zayn laughed, holding your hand. "Because," he smiled, "It's cool," he gave you a sly wink. "EEP!" You squealed a little in pain when the needle broke skin. Zayn cut your squeaking with a chaste kiss to the lips, "Better?" He murmured, barely breaking contact with your lips. "Mmhmm," you smiled, "Do it again." Zayn kissed you until your tattoo was done, leaving you giddy. "What about we make this official?" He smiled. "What a roller coaster, Malik."

Liam: Liam Payne being who he was, he was the last person who was ever going to take advantage of someone. But after three dates, you were getting just the slightest bit impatient. You were out again, for another amazingly romantic and well thought out dinner date, and Liam was walking you home. Suddenly, you were swarmed by paparazzi. "Liam! Liam! Who's the girl?" Liam and you both knew you were claustrophobic, and you began freaking out a little bit. Liam gently pushed you behind him, protecting you from the paps, and got you out of there. When you made it down a quiet side street, you were trembling a little bit. Sensing your distraught state, Liam gently grabbed your face, kissing you sweetly and perfectly until you stopped shaking. "Thank you...," you whispered. "Of course," Liam giggled, still holding your face, "How about we make this official?" "According to the paparazzi," you smiled, "It already is." "Perfect.