Almost Wedding Time

Hey Guys i know i said i was gonna upload when i get 30 votes...... but i couldnt wait that long... haha... i already writen it.... and Firelight is gonna be ending soon!!! sadly!!! but another 10 chapters or so... who knows? and you guys are probably gonna HATE me for this chapter :) dont care... anyways heres the chapter...

Wedding.
Bella

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was finally free! Well for a little while that was....we were out all night.... but im glad its over, that way i can focus my attention on the wedding, and Edward.

"Bella come on its time to get ready" Alice said while coming up the stairs.

Mr and Mrs Edward Cullen......Bella Cullen.....hmm... i liked the sound of it.

Alice knocked on the door quietly before opening it and dragging me out the door.

i signed

Ill let her have her way now.... but she'll find out later...and so will Emmett, i still owe him a good kick in the gut, taking pictures of me practically naked! i have to get that picture...and soon who knows what he'll do with it!

"Ill be right back im gonna go see Emmett for a second" i said grinning

she hissed.

"Dont worry... i'll be back soon" i half smiled at her, before running downstairs to hunt him down.

"EMMETT!" I Screamed through the house,

I heard his invisable laughter

"GET OUT HER NOW!!!"

I heard someone coming up behind me, i spun around fast to see Esme.

"Oh Esme im so sorry!" i gave her a hug, she smiled

"Its okay sweetheart, what did Emmett do this time?"

if i were still human i would of blushed.

"He....has a certain...picture of me that i would like back"

she looked... embarrased.... but mostly angry.

"Emmett Dale McCarthy Cullen get down here NOW"

i laughed quietly to myself.

I heard Emmett pounding down the stairs, he just stared at me with mad eyes.

"Yes mum" he said in an innocent voice.

i had to roll my eyes.

"You have something that doesnt belong to you?"

he looked back and me for a quick second, i smirked

"Dont look at her, you shouldnt be taking things without someones permission.... now stop torchering the poor girl.... and your brother! Now do you have any other pictures that i should know about?"

He shook his head "no mum"

"Okay than, give Bella back the picture and you are free to go"

He pulled a cellphone out of his pocket and tossed it to me.

I caught it, but accidently pressed a button.

I fliped it open and it said Picture Messege Sent.

i groaned "No!"

i flipped throught the inbox to see what i sent.

It was to Edward.... with a little messege attached to it.