"Morning Natasha." I heard dad mumble behind me.

"Hey dad." I responded as I grabbed an apple and the jar of caramel. Mmm... caramel apples is the best.

Glancing at the clock, I rushed to the counter and set the jar on the counter. Twisting off the top, I dipped the apple in the caramel. I had to eat this fast because soon I'll be late to school.

A few minutes later I finished my apple. Putting the stuff away, I grabbed my bag, kissed my dads cheek and ran out the door.

I quickly got into my car and started the engine. So far I'm having an okay morning. Driving to school in the morning kinda sucks, only because almost all the good parking spaces are taken by the time I get there. Hopefully that's not going to happen today.

Twenty minutes later I get to the school. I sighed, it happened...again. This makes me mad, what a downer. I parked in the back far away from the doors. Grabbing my bag, I opened the door and got out of the car.

Unfortunately, while I was walking towards the school I bumped into someone and dropped all my things. The person was a girl, probably new.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry," the girl apologizes, her eyes wide.

"It's okay. I'm sorry too," I assured and apologized to her.

"Are you sure?" She asked, cocking her head to the side.

"Ha-ha! Yes I'm very sure. So your new I'm guessing?" I asked pointing at her.

"Yup. The names Jessica Rider, by the way."

"And I'm the nerdy freak named Natasha Sniper," I said with a wide smile. She looked at my with a confused look. I laughed, "I'll let you in on a not so secret, secret. I don't have any friends, no one likes me. My only friend moved and now I'm alone being tease every day."

She started laughing. I looked at her confused. I kinda got made because it wasn't funny so I started to walk away. Just like the others, I thought viciously.

"Wait! Come back, I didn't mean to make you upset."

I came to a halt, "What?"

"I didn't mean it in a mean way. I was going to say you have a friend now."

"Oh? And who is that?" I asked turning around.

She grinned, "me."

I looked at her, shocked. Why does she wanna be friends with me? I'm...nothing. Maybe I should just accept her. After all I do need a friend.

"Okay, we're friends now."

Jessica squealed. Her face lighting up at the fact that she made a friend. I couldn't help but laugh. I took her arm and we walked into the building. This is going to be the start of a beautiful friendship.

I took jessica to the office. We were late, but neither of us cared. Mrs. Harriet explained everything to Jessica and told me to show her around. Of course I accepted, I got out of class. Who wouldn't want that? I laughed to myself and took Jessica to her locker.

"So where are you from anyways?" I asked her trying to start a conversation. It was getting kind of awkward with all the silence.

"Colorado." Jessica replied, putting in her combination and opening her locker door.

"Nice, nice." That ended the conversation.

While Jessica put her stuff away in her locker and organized it, I looked over her schedule. The only classes she has with me is History, Science, Drama, and Study hall. That's four out of seven classes we have all year. Too bad we couldn't have all classes together.

"Sweet! You have four classes with me." I exclaimed a little bit too loud.

"Awesome, it's good to have a friend in some that I know of." She smiled. "Looks like things are changing for you." She smirked.

"Ha-ha yea..." I trailed off, to unfortunately see Claire walking down the hall with her "bubble heads" trailing behind her. "Oh, great..." I sighed.

"Oh, great what?" Jess asked confused. At the corner of my eye, I see her look in the direction I'm looking, "Lemme guess, girl drama between you two?"

I looked towards her and slowly nodded. Surprised she figured it out so quickly-is it that obvious? I shook my head taking my head out of my thoughts. Shit... Claire's coming this way. I stared as she her sickly skinny body swayed to my direction. Did that sound a little...? Never mind.

"Oh, look what we have here girls. It's freakazoid and someone who must either be lost or blind." She stated wickedly, the three of them laughed in unison.

"I'm not blind and I'm not lost." Jessica said, narrowing her eyes at Claire.

"You must be to even talk to this thing." Claire sneered, pointing to me lazily.

"How 'bout you shut up and quit taking to her like she's crap! Least she doesn't look like a complete slut like you!" Jessica shouted.

Claire and I's eyes widened. Jess is really going to regret saying that, but damn! This girl can really yell, I swear I wont be able to hear. Okay, so I'm exaggerating, but still. I'm surprised, I would never do anything like this. I'm the kind of girl that takes it and does not fight back.

"You little bitch, how dare you talk to me like that! I am not a slut!" Claire shouted.

"Ha! Could of fooled me." Jess snickered.

Claire's face turned red, she was getting really pissed, "You! Are going to regret this! I swear I am going to make your life a living hell!" She vowed. Oh, dear.

Jessica laughed, "Bring it on bitch."

__________________________________________________________________________

So this is my new story! I hope you guys like it. Please don't be a silent reader, comment and tell me if I should keep writing or trash it. Sorry for the language, but in this story, there might be a lot. So if you don't like swearing don't get on my butt about, just don't read. Anyway I hope you guys like it. Please, please comment. Also, I'm not very good at punctuation and stuff, so if there's something messed up about it, I'm sorry. I'm learning and working on it, to get better.

Well, comment, fan, vote, whatever you wanna do. All I ask is to not be a silent reader and tell me what ya think.  Byes! *Waves* :P