Chapter Twenty Eight

Valerie’s POV

I closed my eyes as tears began falling down my cheeks. He blurted out those three words I had always been wanting to hear from him for so long. I held onto to his arms that was wrapped around me. He started leaving feather light kisses on my neck down to my shoulder.

I turned to face him and looked him in his eyes. “Say it again.”

“I love you.” He said as he cupped my face with his hands. I saw warmth in his dark eyes that I had not seen before. “You have no fucking idea how much I love you.”  

The impact of his words hit me so hard in the heart. A sob escaped my lips. He pulled my face closer to him and felt his lips crash against mine. I kissed him back with every ounce of passion that I had in my body, my soul and my whole being.

My pulse went spinning when he kissed me back with so much more passion and need. It didn’t take long before his hands wandered around my body. His lips went down to my jawline and nipped the skin below my ear before he trailed down my neck. He suckled on a sensitive spot on my neck, making small marks all along. He knew what drove me wild. I wanted him. I wanted him so much I could feel a rush of wet heat between my thighs.  Every muscle in me felt like jelly, my knees wanted to give out.

He carefully laid me down the bed just a few inches behind me and crawled over me.

“You want this, don’t you?” He asked.

“Yes…” I answered breathlessly.

He lifted his shirt up to his head and threw it on the floor. He smiled at me, placing his hands on the hem of my dress and slowly began inching it up. I arched my back to help him as he lifted my dress up and pulling it over my head. And then his hands went to my back and unclasped my bra, revealing my breasts. He stared at my body for awhile, my nipples hardening under his gaze. He traced his fingers on my neck, stroking it a little before it lowered to the middle of my breasts. I gasped when he cupped his hand under my breast, his fingers wrapping around it as he squeezed it.

“Who do these belong to?” His thumb lightly circled around my nipple.

“Y-you.” I whimpered.

 “Who’s the only one who’s allowed to touch you?” He asked, his thumb now callously stroking the tip of my breast, making it painfully hard.

“You.”

His mouth lowered to my left breast and took it in his mouth as his hand continued stroking my right breast. I closed my eyes tightly asI clutched my fingers in his hair, pushing him more to me, needing more skin contact. I cried out when he sucked hard on my nipple, his teeth grazing on it.

I moaned in protest when he tore his mouth away from me. Naramdaman kong bumaba ang mga labi niya sa tiyan ko. I opened my eyes and looked down at him. He looked back at me with eyes burning with desire as he gave me small kisses on my belly. I moaned when he teasingly dipped his tongue down my navel. Currents of pleasure ran throughout my whole body.

His lips finally went further down my crotch. I opened my legs wider, welcoming him with abandon. He kissed me through my panties. "Who made you this wet?"

"You." I breathed out. 

He pulled my panties off completely. I felt so hot as I watched him gaze approvingly at my nakedness. He lightly traced a finger down my wet cleft, making my spine shiver in pleasure. "This is mine. Isn't that right?"